Avatar
Active topics
Unread | New posts
Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 24th March, 2017, 12:17 am




 Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 4:43 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
Hi all. New here - my first post :).

My new boyfriend (my first - so few gay guys where I live) gets really turned on by my cum and yet his doesn't do much for me. Is it him or me? Since I was 12 I've been able to selfsuck and I'm thinking maybe that swallowing from that for 5 years has made it mundane for me and now I can't get turned on like he can - could that be why? Is there anything I can do about it?


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 6:52 am 
dodgy 90s dance guy
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 2002
Likes received: 46

Joined: 10th May, 2015, 6:34 am
I was still playing with my trainset when I was 12.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 9:08 am 
Adopt-a-usertitle
User avatar
Offline

First name: George
Posts: 1613
Likes received: 46

Joined: 11th December, 2012, 11:56 am
Location: Essex
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: Coruscant
I have no problem with our armed forces but I couldnt personally date one


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 9:24 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
Hohenidoom wrote:
I was still playing with my trainset when I was 12.


We were just blowing our whistles in different ways.

Last edited by ForeverFem on 12th November, 2016, 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 9:26 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
George wrote:
I have no problem with our armed forces but I couldnt personally date one


Or spell one.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 9:48 am 
Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 485
Likes received: 1

Joined: 25th July, 2011, 4:14 am
Location: Netherlands
Hohenidoom wrote:
I was still playing with my trainset when I was 12.


Good point. :thumbsup:


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 10:01 am 
New Member
Offline

First name: Luke
Posts: 2
Joined: 3rd November, 2016, 8:04 am
Country: United States (us)
Lucky, being able to self suck. :) I still haven't swallowed mine yet. I want to but every time I cum in a cup then I don't drink it but I imagine if I had one in front of me it would turn me on & I'd swallow...


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 11:01 am 
New fone who dis?
User avatar
Offline

First name: Ethan
Posts: 2507
Likes received: 265

Joined: 4th November, 2015, 3:49 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Team: Middle Earth
selfsuck
selfsuck
selfsuck
selfsuck
selfsuck

selfsuck
selfsuck

!!!!!


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 11:02 am 
Rubber Soul
User avatar
Offline

First name: Sam
Posts: 493
Likes received: 48

Joined: 20th February, 2016, 7:20 pm
Location: cool britannia
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: Coruscant
It's disgusting. Never try it.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 11:29 am 
Adopt-a-usertitle
User avatar
Offline

First name: George
Posts: 1613
Likes received: 46

Joined: 11th December, 2012, 11:56 am
Location: Essex
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: Coruscant
ForeverFem wrote:
George wrote:
I have no problem with our armed forces but I couldnt personally date one


Or spell one.

Or understand a joke, but here we are


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 2:45 pm 
Unoriginal Clique Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 1592
Joined: 22nd June, 2012, 12:11 am
George wrote:
ForeverFem wrote:
George wrote:
I have no problem with our armed forces but I couldnt personally date one


Or spell one.

Or understand a joke, but here we are

Image


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 3:00 pm 
The Shady Moderator
User avatar
Offline

First name: Des
Posts: 9870
Likes received: 196

Joined: 16th September, 2013, 2:02 am
Country: United States (us)
ForeverFem wrote:
Hi all. New here - my first post :).

My new boyfriend (my first - so few gay guys where I live) gets really turned on by my cum and yet his doesn't do much for me. Is it him or me? Since I was 12 I've been able to selfsuck and I'm thinking maybe that swallowing from that for 5 years has made it mundane for me and now I can't get turned on like he can - could that be why? Is there anything I can do about it?


It's him and you. Y'all different. Don't expect to be attracted to the very same thing. There might be something from him that turn you on that probably doesn't really turn him on from you.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 4:20 pm 
New Member
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 21
Likes received: 2

Joined: 1st September, 2015, 12:20 pm
Country: United Kingdom (gb)
A milk looking like substance squirting out your penis in a similar fashion to a cheap water pistol, I'll pass boo. :lostpainting:


  
 
Unread postPosted: 12th November, 2016, 9:50 pm 
The Bearded Bard
User avatar
Offline

First name: Ed
Posts: 157
Joined: 18th August, 2014, 7:57 pm
Location: Near Lisbon
Country: Portugal (pt)
Son, for semen (more correctly called sperm) to show up, you need an orgasm that implies sexual stimulation, aka, doing something that turns you on.
So there should be a list of things that turn you on wider than you bf's sperm...

And as someone who studied in detail the formation and composition of sperm, it isn't exactly the milky wonder you think ;)


  
 
Unread postPosted: 13th November, 2016, 9:31 am 
Coca-Cola Poster BOY, Community Ambassador
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 4475
Likes received: 125

Joined: 18th August, 2014, 1:59 pm
Location: pylon jerusalem

Team: Coruscant
edstuff wrote:
semen (more correctly called sperm)

Nah boi, semen isn't sperm.
There's sperm in semen, but they're not the same thing.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 13th November, 2016, 11:19 am 
type of guy to watch himself have sex in a mirror.
User avatar
Offline

First name: Magnus
Posts: 1239
Likes received: 11

Joined: 13th July, 2015, 1:00 pm
Location: Denmark
Country: Denmark (dk)

Team: Westeros
I don't like semen. Aside from evolutionary reasons I wish humans just got rid of it.

Its gross.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 13th November, 2016, 6:56 pm 
The bottom Scotland needs not the bottom Scotland deserves
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 446
Likes received: 44

Joined: 28th August, 2012, 4:14 pm
Location: Scotland
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Team: Coruscant
I-240 wrote:
Lucky, being able to self suck. :) I still haven't swallowed mine yet. I want to but every time I cum in a cup then I don't drink it but I imagine if I had one in front of me it would turn me on & I'd swallow...


... okay... you do you beau x

OT: I for one, despise semen, mostly because it causes such a mess, however, in regards to your question, it is perfectly okay for you to be repulsed by the byproduct of an enjoyable experience; for your boyfriend it might be amazing, and for you it might not be. A relationship is built on compromise and it to that end that when doing the do, you may not like something he does and he may dislike something you love, meeting in the middle and doing things for each other is the key to a healthy sexual relationship.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 14th November, 2016, 3:25 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
I-240 wrote:
Lucky, being able to self suck. :) I still haven't swallowed mine yet. I want to but every time I cum in a cup then I don't drink it but I imagine if I had one in front of me it would turn me on & I'd swallow...


Try stretching. I have to do it to maintain the flexibility if not I can't either.

I've swallowed it from a mouthwash cup many times. You can either do it quickly when you're nearing the end of cumming or you can wait ten minutes until you're over the refractory period (keep watching porn for the ten mins). Do it a few times and it'll be no big deal after that :).


  
 
Unread postPosted: 14th November, 2016, 3:28 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
Dessy wrote:
ForeverFem wrote:
Hi all. New here - my first post :).

My new boyfriend (my first - so few gay guys where I live) gets really turned on by my cum and yet his doesn't do much for me. Is it him or me? Since I was 12 I've been able to selfsuck and I'm thinking maybe that swallowing from that for 5 years has made it mundane for me and now I can't get turned on like he can - could that be why? Is there anything I can do about it?


It's him and you. Y'all different. Don't expect to be attracted to the very same thing. There might be something from him that turn you on that probably doesn't really turn him on from you.

Oh yeah, that's true. Thanks.


  
 
Unread postPosted: 14th November, 2016, 3:29 am 
New Member
Offline

Posts: 19
Joined: 10th November, 2016, 3:15 am
edstuff wrote:
Son, for semen (more correctly called sperm) to show up, you need an orgasm that implies sexual stimulation, aka, doing something that turns you on.
So there should be a list of things that turn you on wider than you bf's sperm...

And as someone who studied in detail the formation and composition of sperm, it isn't exactly the milky wonder you think ;)

It would just be nice if we shared that like I guess. Thank you.


  
 
 Page 1 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]


Recently active

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Terms of use | Privacy policy

phpBB skin developed by: phpBB Headquarters
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group