Public Service Announcement: HIV

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: Public Service Announcement: HIV

Unread postby Pity » 18th January, 2017, 11:30 am

hownwbrowncow wrote:Can someone respond to my query please lol

HIV can't be spread through kissing unless one of you has semen or blood in your mouth :shake:
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 301

Team: How To Train Your Dragon

Unread postby hownwbrowncow » 18th January, 2017, 1:08 pm

Pity wrote:
hownwbrowncow wrote:Can someone respond to my query please lol

HIV can't be spread through kissing unless one of you has semen or blood in your mouth :shake:

How do I really know he didn't have blood in his mouth tho :shake: God idk why my head is in this state
hownwbrowncow

Unread postby Pity » 18th January, 2017, 2:43 pm

There is really no way to know. Just be careful next time and if you are concerned, get tested.
Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Jesse
Likes received: 301

Team: How To Train Your Dragon

Unread postby hownwbrowncow » 18th January, 2017, 5:29 pm

Where could I possibly get tested apart from a sexual health clinic? I'm a virgin :rip:
hownwbrowncow

Unread postby scottnesss » 18th January, 2017, 6:15 pm

hownwbrowncow wrote:Where could I possibly get tested apart from a sexual health clinic? I'm a virgin :rip:

You can ask your GP if you are nervous about going to a Clinic. Most GP's have the ability to run most sexual health tests, however they will advise you to visit a clinic and, should the results come back with anything showing as positive, you will have to go to your local clinic for treatment.

It is also worth noting that while you may see adverts for "home-testing kits", they are not wholy accurate and can often present inaccurate results.
scottnesss
The bottom Scotland needs not the bottom Scotland deserves

Likes received: 72

Team: Spirited Away

Unread postby Dessy » 18th January, 2017, 6:19 pm

hownwbrowncow wrote:Where could I possibly get tested apart from a sexual health clinic? I'm a virgin :rip:

I mean if you're a virgin, you don't really need testing. Unless you been doing needles/blood stuff. Besides I fail to see how being a virgin prevent you from going to a sexual health clinic.
But sometime there might be nearby event to wherever you are that may sometime offer free confidential testing.

To your earlier post: Chances of you getting HIV through making out is extremely rare if you're making out with a guy (pretty sure there are no reported cases), and even if you do oral sex it's still rare; Saliva is a piss-poor carrier of HIV. Glandular fever is quite the common disease (guess what, gained through kissing!) so... yeah.

I would try to research options near your area for free testing. If you're close to an bigger urban area it might be easy for you. You can try to use this link to find places near you, although some might not be free. I used this to find a place to get tested a couple years back:
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/pr ... locations/ (Not sure if work in UK :rip:)

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Dessy
The Shady Moderator

First name: Des
Likes received: 259

Team: Spirited Away

For post #This post was deleted by Cobalt on 2nd June, 2017, 4:12 am.
Reason: spam

Previous

Recently active