Gay sugar daddies?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Re: Gay sugar daddies?

Unread postby Fancypants » 2nd February, 2010, 1:00 am

Dear lord you have noble aspirations in life... O.o

Have you thought of just working hard and getting really good at a certain career path that will get you somewhere? ;)
Fancypants

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Denuto » 2nd February, 2010, 2:00 am

Fancypants wrote:Dear lord you have noble aspirations in life... O.o

Have you thought of just working hard and getting really good at a certain career path that will get you somewhere? ;)

Don't you know anything? Hard work gets you nowhere, zany get rich quick schemes always do. :rolleyes:
Denuto

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby googlesucks » 2nd February, 2010, 2:03 am

wow you're the gay Ann Nicole Smith
See you on your death bed >.<
Kelly ClarksonImage Lady Gaga
googlesucks
It's Kelly Clarkson bitch

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 5:57 am

Fancypants wrote:Dear lord you have noble aspirations in life... O.o

Don't tell question my aspirations, everyone is different, and not everyone is made for such a miserable path of life so many take this day in age. Me, I'm a star, I need money, and I need luxory in my life. Having a 9-5 job, and marrying someone who is average-looking, with an average-job, with average-pay, with an average - life, is simply not for me. I need the money, the fame, the cars, the clothes, as Rihanna puts it haha. But seriously, I'm sure MANY people have thought about this life style that I want, but are too afraid of being ridiculed by others to openly admit it.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dr. Dillamond =] » 2nd February, 2010, 6:06 am

Find a gay neuro-surgeon working at a prestigious hospital.
1. He will work epic hours that will give you plenty of time to do as you please.
2. Though he might not make enough for you to buy EVERYTHING you desire, the older, better surgeons should be able to supply you with a comfortable shiny lifestyle with lots of nice clothes and cars and such.
On the side you could use the left over money to get music lessons and then record your first album and from their create your own career, after which you will be able to divorce your brain surgeon in a typically dramatic and glamorous celebrity split.
TheEnd.
=]
x
my hips don't lie.
Dr. Dillamond =]
Reading Comprehension Difficulties

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby son1fan » 2nd February, 2010, 7:36 am

TrashedUpWhore wrote:Hi, this is something I've always been considering, and have always wanted to do, so please don't flame me :<.

I'm someone with basically, no "aspirations" for myself. Basically, NO I do NOT want to live a normal life, where people go to college, then go to some job from 9-5 that they dread going to every day. That is simply NOT the life for me. I really want to be a L.A/New York socialite, and meet a rich gay man to take care of me for the rest of my days.

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find a sugar daddy (old and ready to croak), who will be single, and willing to give me his credit card to go on lavish shopping sprees?

And any advice I'm willing to take.

Thanks for reading.
No, your dumb you ugly twat.
[19:16] korey: rob, I can't see the hot guy in that picture. All I see if some creature with big sacs hanging off its upper body
[19:16] rob: Korey, thats called a girl.
[19:17] korey: THE HORROR
[19:17] rob: I know, its a bit alien looking, but they are around us...they do exist.
[19:17] korey: ::runs::
son1fan

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 11:19 am

Dr. Dillamond =] wrote:Find a gay neuro-surgeon working at a prestigious hospital.
1. He will work epic hours that will give you plenty of time to do as you please.
2. Though he might not make enough for you to buy EVERYTHING you desire, the older, better surgeons should be able to supply you with a comfortable shiny lifestyle with lots of nice clothes and cars and such.
On the side you could use the left over money to get music lessons and then record your first album and from their create your own career, after which you will be able to divorce your brain surgeon in a typically dramatic and glamorous celebrity split.
TheEnd.
=]
x

Thanks for the actual advice. But I can't really sing, but then again, I guess it's worth a shot haha. xo<3
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 11:21 am

son1fan wrote:
TrashedUpWhore wrote:Hi, this is something I've always been considering, and have always wanted to do, so please don't flame me :<.

I'm someone with basically, no "aspirations" for myself. Basically, NO I do NOT want to live a normal life, where people go to college, then go to some job from 9-5 that they dread going to every day. That is simply NOT the life for me. I really want to be a L.A/New York socialite, and meet a rich gay man to take care of me for the rest of my days.

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find a sugar daddy (old and ready to croak), who will be single, and willing to give me his credit card to go on lavish shopping sprees?

And any advice I'm willing to take.

Thanks for reading.
No, your dumb you ugly twat.

And you're a low life scum bag who wants to ruin my parade of fun and happiness. Go parade your misery elsewhere.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Fame » 2nd February, 2010, 11:23 am

Lol I don't know what to do or say about this topic. :S

...try to do the right thing?
I don't want you to go home tonight and say 'I love Lady GaGa'
I want you to go home, look in the mirror, and say 'I love myself'

VK | Patt | Nickyboy | Jimmy | Beegee | John | FirePhantom | Nate | Lat22 | uponhorizonspast | kschafes

Fame
MONS†ER

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Ketiou » 2nd February, 2010, 4:17 pm

I can't help myself
I'm addicted to a life of material
It's some kind of joke
I'm obsessively opposed to the typical

All we care about is runway models
Cadillacs and liquor bottles
Give me something I wanna be
Retro glamor Hollywood, yes, we live for the

Fame, doin' it for the fame
'Cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous
Fame, doin' it for the fame
'Cause we gotta taste for champagne and endless fortune

Hmm It seemed like it fit. ^_^
I didnt just come out of the closet, I flew out sparkling!

Lets make a mess, steal a kiss in the moment, you and me everything that could be, touch dont go, stay as long as you like.

Officially a Gagabot! Lob teh Gaga. ;3 Almost as much as I love teh penis! Almost....
Ketiou
I liek smileys.

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Heartlesscore » 2nd February, 2010, 4:26 pm

andyy2013 wrote:why not just find a rich hot young guy that will fall in love with you and you can still spend the money, but now you'll actually enjoy the sex :awesome: :awesome:

isnt that what we all want....jeez you make it sound simple
Heartlesscore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 8:05 pm

Heartlesscore wrote:
andyy2013 wrote:why not just find a rich hot young guy that will fall in love with you and you can still spend the money, but now you'll actually enjoy the sex :awesome: :awesome:

isnt that what we all want....jeez you make it sound simple

Finally someone who is keeping it 100.

This isn't about being materialistic, or living a superficial life. This is about living comfrotably. No one likes to be poor, and no one wants to be homeless.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dexter » 2nd February, 2010, 8:13 pm

This is not as cool as it seems.
I dated a rich old man, he bought me anything I wanted! But he was so old it was nasty! Even when hard his cock had excess skin! So it's like sucking on a leather sock! *gag*
also old people are....old! People go.
"awe, is he your son?": he replied, "no, he's my boyfriend!"
you'll get some nasty looks. But the stuff was good!!
Dexter
!May contain fillers¡

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 8:17 pm

Dexter wrote:This is not as cool as it seems.
I dated a rich old man, he bought me anything I wanted! But he was so old it was nasty! Even when hard his cock had excess skin! So it's like sucking on a leather sock! *gag*

Wow, could you answer a few questions of mine?

1.) Did he LET you have his credit card without his permission?
2.) How often did you have to go out in public with him?
3.) How often did you have to perform sexual acts on him?
4.) How is your relationship now?
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dexter » 2nd February, 2010, 8:26 pm

TrashedUpWhore wrote:

1) he did not give me his credit card to run rampid with. Someone that rich doesn't let a young kid have acess to $$
2) all the time! Almost daily.
3) weekly. I was with him all the time! He wants a bj, get ready to suck a saggy grey cock.
4) he's dead. Left me shit, his kids are loaded though!
Dexter
!May contain fillers¡

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 2nd February, 2010, 9:22 pm

Dexter wrote:
TrashedUpWhore wrote:

1) he did not give me his credit card to run rampid with. Someone that rich doesn't let a young kid have acess to $$
2) all the time! Almost daily.
3) weekly. I was with him all the time! He wants a bj, get ready to suck a saggy grey cock.
4) he's dead. Left me shit, his kids are loaded though!

Are you currently looking for a new sugar daddy? Do you have any advice on where I can find mine? :<
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Korey » 2nd February, 2010, 11:44 pm

JESUS CHRIST, GET A JOB YOU GODDAMN LAZY, SPOILED PIECE OF SHIT! :hitler:
arts_ed wrote:You're all losers.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korey
Silly Goose

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 3rd February, 2010, 12:50 am

Korey wrote:JESUS CHRIST, GET A JOB YOU GODDAMN LAZY, SPOILED PIECE OF SHIT! :hitler:

Wow fuck you, don't disrespect my dreams and beliefs?! Do I mock you curse at you for your goals?! NO.

That nazi smilie suits you because you're a nazi! You monster! :pukey:
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Korey » 3rd February, 2010, 12:51 am

lol@troll
arts_ed wrote:You're all losers.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korey
Silly Goose

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 3rd February, 2010, 12:52 am

If my threads bother you that much, simply don't reply!
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

PreviousNext

Recently active