Gay sugar daddies?

Discuss sexuality, whether your own or someone else's.

Gay sugar daddies?

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 1st February, 2010, 2:59 pm

Hi, this is something I've always been considering, and have always wanted to do, so please don't flame me :<.

I'm someone with basically, no "aspirations" for myself. Basically, NO I do NOT want to live a normal life, where people go to college, then go to some job from 9-5 that they dread going to every day. That is simply NOT the life for me. I really want to be a L.A/New York socialite, and meet a rich gay man to take care of me for the rest of my days.

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea on where I can find a sugar daddy (old and ready to croak), who will be single, and willing to give me his credit card to go on lavish shopping sprees?

And any advice I'm willing to take.

Thanks for reading.
TrashedUpWhore

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: Gay sugar daddies?

Unread postby .Matt. » 1st February, 2010, 3:20 pm

You're honest, i'll give you that.
.Matt.
The Only Exception

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Roman » 1st February, 2010, 4:54 pm

lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
Roman
House Cup Judge

Likes received: 2

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby fizban » 1st February, 2010, 5:00 pm

ha :rofl2:
Toucha toucha toucha touch me! I wanna be dirty!
Thrill me chill me fulfil me!
Creature of the night.
fizban
Do me! Do me!

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Panda Bear » 1st February, 2010, 5:25 pm

How hot are you?
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow.The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe..." — Terence McKenna
Panda Bear
Will suck dick for vodka

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby redword1314 » 1st February, 2010, 5:28 pm

lol, depends on how you look.
redword1314
The Derp Whale

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 1st February, 2010, 5:32 pm

I'm a 9 out of 10 now, but I'm currently working on beefing up, and working on "bettering my personality" for my future goals. I'm kind of beginning to worry though that there aren't many rich gay people who would buy my love. o_o

Btw, this seriously isn't a joke, I'd appreciate any advice at all.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Panda Bear » 1st February, 2010, 5:39 pm

I think that you will certainly find it tougher than the female gold diggers because of the different status quo but yet again it is still quite possible.

My only advice would be to hang out with the rich gays in high class clubs and bars.
"We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow.The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe..." — Terence McKenna
Panda Bear
Will suck dick for vodka

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Korey » 1st February, 2010, 5:40 pm

LOL You'd better be extremely physically attractive (not to mention eager to perform ANY sexual favor asked of you) for this plan of yours to even have a chance of working. :rolleyes:
arts_ed wrote:You're all losers.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Korey
Silly Goose

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby just.theo » 1st February, 2010, 5:42 pm

have you not seen the ads on this site for rich gay millionaires? i'm sure that will work :rofl:
back from a hiatus
just.theo

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 1st February, 2010, 6:02 pm

Panda Bear wrote:I think that you will certainly find it tougher than the female gold diggers because of the different status quo but yet again it is still quite possible.

My only advice would be to hang out with the rich gays in high class clubs and bars.

Thanks for the advice, I'm definitely aware that it is going to be ALOT more difficult to find a rich gay man, then a rich old lady I could mooch off of. I don't know if hanging out in high class clubs would be a good way though. What if they think I'm high maintenance? I can't let them think that!
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Ketiou » 1st February, 2010, 6:36 pm

Yeah someone asked me the same question one time. "So, why dont you get a sugar daddy?"
I was like "Well because I dont wanna use someone for money and be in a relationship where I pretend to love just to get some materialistic things. Not worth it to me."

Now I wouldn't mind a guy who I actually liked/loved who would love to spoil me a little. That would be nice.. ;3
I didnt just come out of the closet, I flew out sparkling!

Lets make a mess, steal a kiss in the moment, you and me everything that could be, touch dont go, stay as long as you like.

Officially a Gagabot! Lob teh Gaga. ;3 Almost as much as I love teh penis! Almost....
Ketiou
I liek smileys.

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 1st February, 2010, 7:33 pm

Ketiou wrote:Yeah someone asked me the same question one time. "So, why dont you get a sugar daddy?"
I was like "Well because I dont wanna use someone for money and be in a relationship where I pretend to love just to get some materialistic things. Not worth it to me."

Now I wouldn't mind a guy who I actually liked/loved who would love to spoil me a little. That would be nice.. ;3

Love is nice, but it's not gonna get me FORWARD. I need MONEY, because at the end of the day I LOVE MONEY. If I need to use a gay dying old man as a stepping stone, I'm gonna do it. I can always cheat on him when I'm bored, and I can even find love once I get his money.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby dannyfromnb » 1st February, 2010, 7:43 pm

i've thought of this so many times lol.. I'd probably end up in the middleground though where I would actually like/love someone and he would spoil the hell out of me. ...

other than that though a sugar daddy sounds alright too, most of the time they know they are being used but dont care as they get companionship for their money.
dannyfromnb
Born Again Virgin

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Monologue » 1st February, 2010, 7:52 pm

Troll senses tingling.
"You people pick up things faster than almost everybody else in the known universe - concepts and processes for which others strive for millennia before they so much as begin to grasp them - and then you just bang them together until they go boom."
Monologue
Pedantbear

Location: Binary coordinates 1001100 by 02 from galactic zero centre

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby just.theo » 1st February, 2010, 7:54 pm

Monologue wrote:Troll senses tingling.

either that or the most vapid, stupid and annoying fag has found us :shifty:
back from a hiatus
just.theo

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby andyy2013 » 1st February, 2010, 7:58 pm

why not just find a rich hot young guy that will fall in love with you and you can still spend the money, but now you'll actually enjoy the sex :awesome: :awesome:
Just call me Andyy :)

Tweaky wrote:
andy wrote:i dont get most of the stuff going on with politics and stuff
if it helps, i get my news from the daily show :)

More reliable then fox.
:D:D:D
andyy2013

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby theAlmoust » 1st February, 2010, 9:44 pm

Gaysugardaddy.com?
theAlmoust
Him

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby TrashedUpWhore » 1st February, 2010, 11:12 pm

dannyfromnb wrote:i've thought of this so many times lol.. I'd probably end up in the middleground though where I would actually like/love someone and he would spoil the hell out of me. ...

other than that though a sugar daddy sounds alright too, most of the time they know they are being used but dont care as they get companionship for their money.

Well, if I can get money AND love, why not? If I can find love while hitting jackpot, I'll be very satisfied.
TrashedUpWhore

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Brandon » 1st February, 2010, 11:27 pm

LOL.

wow..
@breakbrandon
cannibalsbite.tumblr.com
Brandon
Goldfish

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Next

Recently active