Taskmaster

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Taskmaster

Unread postby Zephyrus » 30th May, 2018, 1:10 pm

So, I'm a fan of the comedy TV show, Taskmaster, and I was inspired by one of the tasks they do to create this game.

It's pretty simple.
The Taskmaster (which will be me to start off) will give everyone a task to do. It can be something simple like "Find the brightest item of clothing" or something more difficult like "Make the best cake" - it is up to the Taskmaster what the task is and can be anything they want (as long as it's not too naughty). The players will submit a picture of the completed task, with a little description explaining what it is, and the Taskmaster will choose a winner. The winner then becomes the Taskmaster and the cycle continues. Simple.
Tasks should run for about 4 days, which should give people enough time to do them, but the Taskmaster may decide to give people more time if they will be busy or the task is a bit more complicated.

Without further ado, your first task is to find me the gayest item, and you have until Sunday.
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 82

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Re: Taskmaster

Unread postby Sturgeon » 30th May, 2018, 1:17 pm

my gay card (to some gritty gay bar in my uni town) I never go to it anymore though the bouncers are pervy as fuck.
Sturgeon
Road to Ruin

First name: Sam
Likes received: 166
Location: cool britannia (but also Lake District and Sheffield)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Team: Odd Squad

Re: Taskmaster

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 31st May, 2018, 1:34 pm

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Recently active