Mafia Championship Season 5 Invitation

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: Mafia Championship Season 5 Invitation

Unread postby Thingyman » 24th April, 2018, 6:38 pm

Hi guys

I'm going on a short vacation tomorrow. Will be back Sunday, April 29.

As for the deadline for choosing a representative (or someone volunteering themselves), I am extending this by a couple of days to May 3.

When/if your representative is decided, that person should please either PM me on Mafia Universe or reach me on Discord: Thingyman#6075. During evenings I will quickly check messages and get them the information they need to prepare for the game.
Thingyman

First name: Michael

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 24th April, 2018, 6:39 pm

First choice: Dessy
Second choice: Cobalt
Third choice: Corrdorr
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 24th April, 2018, 9:20 pm

I am declining the invitation for me on GTF. Anyone else can (and should) do it. Whatevs.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 28th April, 2018, 5:37 am

Deshay has withdrawn and Corey has agreed to go down as a sub.

So without any further recommendations I'll put myself in as GTF's representative this year.

I really want to be able to either roll scum and do well, or make it further as town than dying night one every year. I feel like this is my year to make it to finals! :smitten:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 11th July, 2018, 5:17 am

Hey everyone!

I'm just checking in to share some good news. I hope you all are well. I miss you dearly!

Season 5 of Mafia Universe's internet world championships has concluded its preliminary rounds, and I am THRILLED to announce that I was chosen to advance to semi-finals as a wildcard pick!

I played in Game 3 of the prelims with a few familiar faces, I rolled mafia and my team won with 3 scum members still remaining. A pretty hefty sweep.

Here's the game thread, and I'll also post a link to the wildcard announcements in the general season 5 thread so that you all can see.

My game:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship

Link to wildcard list in general season 5 thread:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost2488036

You can also look in that thread for who advanced from whichever game if you so desire.

There was one finalist from each game who advanced straight to finals, chosen by the players in each game. The wildcards, chosen by a jury, consist of 34 people who will play in two 17-er semi-finals for the remaining 7 slots in the finale game, as well as substitute slots.

Among other people, some familiar faces for me from DLP, the forum that vonvorto hails from, played with me in my game and other games and will be advancing as well.

Feel free to check in with me on Discord at Cobalt#5427, create a spectator server on discord and root for me in my wildcard game! I know I'm not really around anymore, but I'm still representing GTF in this tournament.

I should've posted earlier before my game started so you all could watch, I'm a little late but I wanted to wait and see if there'd be a chance I'd advance, and I did. :keke:

Hope you all are well, just wanted to share the good news!
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Previous

Recently active