GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [CLOSED - TAKING SUBS]

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [CLOSED - TAKING SUBS]

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 3rd April, 2018, 8:07 pm

GTF Mafia XXXVI - April Fools!
This game was gonna happen eventually but this is just a placeholder to try and keep things fresh and interesting.

One Prank Too Far
A bunch of fragile snowflakes are offended because someone is being mean and using words like "weird" and "annoying". They plan on ending all this nonsense and returning the server to a serious atmosphere.
Little do they know, Brennan is hosting this game and literally made the most fucking bizarre and fun roles ever <3

Hosted by CRUSTY SEA MILF (Brennan)!

Roles:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Mafia Roles
Jesse Cuthbert
Jared Fogle
Brinty Joan
Hyacinth Bucket
Dr. Evil
Ugandan Warlord
Ratmila Cabello
President Duterte of the Philippines
Tom Cruise
Donald J. Trump

[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed Mafia Roles
Jesse Cuthbert (Generic Labor Voter): At night, you may steal voter data once. The following day, no one may vote publicly. All votes must be submitted to the host privately.
Tom Cruise (Scientologist): Each Night you may check a player, if they are God, they will die.
Dr. Evil (Mastermind): You may control a player’s action during the night. You may do this twice.
Jared Fogle (Kiddy Fiddler): Each night you may give someone your footlong. You are also an anti-claim mechanic, and if someone claims you may correctly state it to the host. If you are correct you’ll fill their hole with your footlong(with extra mayo) and kill them. You may also check someone each night, if they are Bill Cosby, you will kill them.
Brinty Joan (Flop): If you die, Myah dies with you

[Reveal] Spoiler: 3P Roles
Jesus Christ
Trisha Paytas
Dolly / Dylan Roof
30 Year Old Basement Dweller
Jill Stein
Gary Johnson

[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed 3P Roles
Dolly (Dylan Roof): Each night you may check a player, if they aren’t white or do not belong to a race, you will kill them.
Gary Johnson (3P is for 3rd Place): You have an affinity for losing and seem to ignore the fact that you are irrelevant and a throwaway vote. As such, you remain in the game even after you’ve been pranked. You may not vote or use actions, but may still talk.
Jesus Christ (God): Post one of the 10 modern commandments each day and D0. These will become mandatory rules for that phase. You are a neutral town role. After each commandment is issued, players will have a 60 minutes grace period before the new rule is enforced. Anyone who breaks this rule will be roleblocked that night.
Commandments:
1. Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa: Each player may only post in Arabic during the current phase. They must also profess their love for another player.
2. Major Motion Picture: Each of your posts must include a gif in it.
3. Polyandrosexual Demiguy: Make up an orientation. Last player to do so, or anyone that fails to so do, is roleblocked.
4. Theocracy: Only you are aware of this, but each player’s first vote of the day is locked.
5. What’s Mine is Yours: Swap two players’ roles during this phase.
6. I Always Feel Like, Somebody’s Watching Me: All players gain a track this night and MUST use it that night.
7. Destiny: All abilities tonight have their targets randomized.
8. Resurrection: You may revive someone during the game and they will return, vanilla-ized. You were busy with your 72 virgins though during the resurrection process, so you fucked it up a bit. They now have dyslexia and have to spell every word wrong that they type.
9. God of Funk: Each player must post a song in the thread. This song must be from the 70s. Anyone who fails to do so, or submits a song not from the 70s will be roleblocked.
10. Sick Joke: Everyone must post a joke in the thread. Failure to do so will vanilla-ize each player who fails to do so.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Town Roles
Mel Gibson
Brennan
Maury Povich
Pauline Hanson
Whitney Houston
Angelina Jolie
Hillary Clinton
Chris Christie
Rick Astley
Weeb
Gavin
Myah Marie
Petre
Illegal Mexican Immigrant
Conservative Old Man
Jacketh
Internet Catfish
SJW
Mrs. Doubtfire
Ace Venture: Pet Detective
Dr. Zoidberg
Jan
Quinn
Rachel Dolezal
Ted Cruz
Jeremy Corbyn
Nickleback
Black Michael Jackson
Bill Cosby
GTF Mod Team
Influp
Medoner / Madonna
Johnny Knoxville
Lochlan's Cat Eli :eli:
La Toya Jackson
White Michael Jackson

[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed Town Roles
Hillary Clinton (Pizzagate): Each night you may offer a slice of pizza to a target. It is ridden with a chemical Paytaside that will kill Trisha Paytas. If she is given the pizza, she will die.
Myah Marie (Star): If Brinty dies, you die with her
Angelina Jolie (Compulsive Adopter): You have a bunch of kids who are adopted. Each child will provide you with a buff or ability that you can use once. You may also check each night for Brad Pitt.
Nationality:
Nigerian: This baby is trained in the art of guerilla warfare. You may send it out to kill someone.
Russian: This baby rigs the local election, the next day phase your vote counts as two.
Canadian: This baby is annoying/Canadian and switches any 2 players’ positions at night. You may be one of these two if you so choose.
American: This baby is obese like the general US population. It will protect you with it’s thick layer of fat, making you bulletproof that night (and will survive and crawl away).
George: This isn’t a baby, it’s an 18 year old man. Adopt this baby to smear shit on someone’s shoe and track their footsteps at night.
Thalidomide Baby: This one is just fucked up because of those meds.
Bill Cosby (Creeper Competitor): This Town Ain’t Big Enough for the Three of Us - Check someone each night, if they are White Michael Jackson you will be told, if they are Jared Fogle you will kill them.
Dr. Zoidberg (Crustacean Doctor): Each night you may provide medical services to a player, saving them from death. You keep reusing the same needle though so those you target get a nasty case of hepatitis. You may not target yourself.
Nickleback / Chad Kroeger (Look at this Photo Graph): Post lots of graphs and shit or I’ll modkill your sorry ass. You also hide the body of the first death during each day + night phase until the next one begins.
Chris Christie (The Blob): Each night you snarf down an obscene amount of food, including burritos that nuke your intestines. You may elect to use a bedpan at night, or lock yourself in the bathroom and pray that the toilet doesn’t clog. You may lock yourself in the bathroom twice, and this prevents you from being targeted at night, but you may not post this night.
Mel Gibson (Misogynist): While you are alive all female role abilities only have a 25% success rate
Illegal Mexican Immigrant (Miller): You appear as scum when checked, because this shit is your fault.

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD: Anti-Claim Mechanic - Oh Boy! I had fun with this anti-claim system. The TLDR is don't claim unless you absolutely have to. There is more than one check on claims this game so don't be silly :P (Mafia is not the only team that can check your claim)
There is essentially no way to win this game purely via claims because of this. So do your team a favor and don't claim :P

General Idea
A number of players are thrown into a situation where you don't know who to trust. There are three teams: the Frail Snowflakes (Attempting to stop the Pranksters), the Pranksters (Attempting to prank others), and the Outsiders (Attempting to cause more mayhem).

There are two phases: Day and Night. During Day, all players deliberate and submit a vote on a player. The player with the most votes is lynched and eliminated from the game. During Night, the Pranksters deliberate to kill and eliminate a player from the game. The Frail Snowflakes win the game once all Pranksters and Outsiders have been eliminated. The Pranksters win the game once their numbers are equal to or greater than the number of the Emotionally Frail. The Outsiders win once everyone else has died. Alt win conditions are included in the cards.

Game Size
Flexible (Team sizes depend on roles picked)
At 16 Players we are looking at roughly
9 or 10 Frail Snowflakes
3 Outsiders
3 or 4 Pranksters

Phases
One whole cycle (Day and Night) will amount to 36 hours. The Day phase will last 24 hours, starting from 12:01 AM CST (6 AM London Time) and ending at 12:00 AM EST the following day. The Night phase will last 12 hours, starting from 12:01 AM CST and ending at 12:01 PM CST the following morning.

Posting is allowed during all phases.

Voting
Votes must be submitted in the thread using the following format: Report Player. Bold and Underline and RED so we can see it while making tallies. No Lynch is a valid voting option. Votes may be changed as many times as you want - the last submitted vote is what will be counted. Votes for the Day phase will not be accepted after the day ends.

Elimination - If you die, you may still potentially be revived (if the ability exists)!
Once you have been lynched or killed, your alignment and role will be revealed. You may no longer post in the game thread nor are you allowed to coach any remaining players. You will be allowed to remain in your team chat, but will have your 'send messages' permissions turned off. You will also be re-invited to the spectator chat if and when any revives, if they exist, have been used.

Disqualification & Rules
  • All players must post three (3) posts of substance in the game thread during each Day phase. All those who do not will be warned or disqualified and replaced with substitutes. "Posts of substance" refers to posts that contribute to the group discussion or provide ideas, insight or evidence. One-liners and "fluff" posts will not be counted toward this total.
  • Editing a post will result in a warning. Editing a second post will DQ you from the game.
  • Do not PM anyone playing the game about the game. If I find out, it will result in an automatic DQ.
  • Do not post any screenshots or direct quotes of PMs I send you. You may paraphrase these, however. That will result in an automatic DQ.
  • If you need to leave the game, talk to me or Lochlan about it and we will try to sub someone in for you. If you do not have time to dedicate to the game, please do not sign up.
  • Harassment of another player in any form outside the context of the game thread will result in an immediate modkill. This is a zero tolerance policy.
  • Threats of leaving the game or disqualification, as well as encouraging other players to forfeit or concede, will not be permitted. You may be warned, but I reserve the right to DQ at my discretion.
  • Game WILL NOT Count for Leaderboard / ELO purposes, it is purely for fun, shits, and giggles
  • A role may exist that will change/modify the criteria for thread rules each day. Any new rules will be pm'd AND posted in the thread

Starting Date
This game is estimated to begin several days after reaching sufficient signups, and you will be notified of the exact date when we are in that position.

Unique Aspects!

Like SSB Mafia, you are randed an alignment first. From here, you will be shown a list of role names you can pick from. You will choose 3, with the first being the most desired. I will balance roles accordingly if anything becomes heavily problematic pre-game.

There is also a secret goal this game. The first person who achieves this goal receives an explosive cream pie (lol innuendos) which you can pass to a player. This will explode at the end of the next night phase, or after it has been passed 4 times (kills the holder and anyone who visits them). Once the pie enters the game, only the holder is aware that they hold the pie. You may claim to have the bomb and use this to your advantage - dissuading players from visiting you for fear of death.

Good luck dudes!
-Brennan

Signups:
Players: (Game Can Always Get Bigger - I Can Adjust Accordingly)
1. Quinn
2. Lochlan
3. Petre
4. Luke
5. Corrdorr
6. Gavin
7. Squipel
8. Asseduction
9. eg8711ob
10. Rwinter98
11. Mac Dan
12. Dessy
13. Zephyrus
14. Cobalt
15. Adyuto
16. Calcifer

Spectators (This is a joke of course, no one spectates in my games, you play :rofl2: )

Subs:
1. Kaspar

I tried to shade some people for the lols this game. Don't take it to heart :heart:
Last edited by CRUSTY SEA MILF on 10th April, 2018, 6:08 pm, edited 29 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

First name: Brennan/wolbre4
Likes received: 422

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXV Edition: April Fools! [SIGN-UPS]

Unread postby Lochlan » 3rd April, 2018, 8:12 pm

Sign. Me. Tf. Up.

Brennan hosts good games: ergo everyone should sign up, ty.
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Team: Nerd Herd

Unread postby Petre » 3rd April, 2018, 8:19 pm

Lochlan wrote:Brennan hosts good games

sadly, /in
Henry Clay compromised the being of the United States.
"The most towny, the most helpful, the best cooperative scum" (Kaspar, Mafia XXXIII): Image
Petre
Mafia A Rank

First name: Peter
Likes received: 163

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Mafia A Rank

Unread postby Corrdorr » 4th April, 2018, 2:30 am

Lochlan wrote:Brennan hosts good games: ergo everyone should sign up, ty.

If this is yet another Role Madness game sadly it will never live up to Harry Potter or Overwatch.

I'm still in, though.

Can we also let Von's game run first? We need more people in there.
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr
Looks Pretty Good for a Dead Bitch

First name: Corey
Likes received: 170

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Gavin » 4th April, 2018, 4:08 am

IN
All i need, is the love you breathe
put your lips on me,
and i can live underwater ~Mika

ImageImage
Gavin
Kevin but shittier

First name: Gavin
Likes received: 197

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
6 / 7

Team: Cheer Team

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 4th April, 2018, 5:33 am

Corrdorr wrote:
Lochlan wrote:Brennan hosts good games: ergo everyone should sign up, ty.

If this is yet another Role Madness game sadly it will never live up to Harry Potter or Overwatch.

I'm still in, though.

Can we also let Von's game run first? We need more people in there.

I talked to cobalt about this and my goal is to keep something going in the meantime. When this game ends I will promote witch hunt so people will be in the mafia mood. Cobalt gave me the ok so we didn't have a stagnant period
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF wrote:You the right boob to my left, the peanut butter to my jelly, the Donald to my Melania, the Trisha Paytas to my 5 pounds of salami
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Squipel » 4th April, 2018, 7:07 am

In.
Squipel
King of the Gingers

First name: James
Likes received: 28

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: GTF Mafia XXXVI Edition: April Fools! [SIGN-UPS]

Unread postby Asseduction » 4th April, 2018, 9:24 am

count me in!
björk · st. vincent · grimes · lana del rey · lorde · fever ray 
sufjan stevens · mgmt · radiohead · kendrick lamar · beach house

LAST.FM
Asseduction

First name: Alex
Likes received: 6

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby eg8711ob » 4th April, 2018, 11:51 am

yo I'm up for this
eg8711ob

First name: Jacob
Likes received: 3

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 4th April, 2018, 9:19 pm

Role abilities have been revealed for some roles :D
[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed 3P Roles
Dolly (Dylan Roof): Each night you may check a player, if they aren’t white or do not belong to a race, you will kill them.
Gary Johnson (3P is for 3rd Place): You have an affinity for losing and seem to ignore the fact that you are irrelevant and a throwaway vote. As such, you remain in the game even after you’ve been pranked. You may not vote or use actions, but may still talk.
Jesus Christ (God): Post one of the 10 modern commandments each day and D0. These will become mandatory rules for that phase. You are a neutral town role. After each commandment is issued, players will have a 60 minutes grace period before the new rule is enforced. Anyone who breaks this rule will be roleblocked that night.
Commandments:
1. Prince Ali, Fabulous He, Ali Ababwa: Each player may only post in Arabic during the current phase. They must also profess their love for another player.
2. Major Motion Picture: Each of your posts must include a gif in it.
3. Polyandrosexual Demiguy: Make up an orientation. Last player to do so, or anyone that fails to so do, is roleblocked.
4. Theocracy: Only you are aware of this, but each player’s first vote of the day is locked.
5. What’s Mine is Yours: Swap two players’ roles during this phase.
6. I Always Feel Like, Somebody’s Watching Me: All players gain a track this night and MUST use it that night.
7. Destiny: All abilities tonight have their targets randomized.
8. Resurrection: You may revive someone during the game and they will return, vanilla-ized. You were busy with your 72 virgins though during the resurrection process, so you fucked it up a bit. They now have dyslexia and have to spell every word wrong that they type.
9. God of Funk: Each player must post a song in the thread. This song must be from the 70s. Anyone who fails to do so, or submits a song not from the 70s will be roleblocked.
10. Sick Joke: Everyone must post a joke in the thread. Failure to do so will vanilla-ize each player who fails to do so.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed Town Roles
Hillary Clinton (Pizzagate): Each night you may offer a slice of pizza to a target. It is ridden with a chemical Paytaside that will kill Trisha Paytas. If she is given the pizza, she will die.
Myah Marie (Star): If Brinty dies, you die with her
Angelina Jolie (Compulsive Adopter): You have a bunch of kids who are adopted. Each child will provide you with a buff or ability that you can use once. You may also check each night for Brad Pitt.
Nationality:
Nigerian: This baby is trained in the art of guerilla warfare. You may send it out to kill someone.
Russian: This baby rigs the local election, the next day phase your vote counts as two.
Canadian: This baby is annoying/Canadian and switches any 2 players’ positions at night. You may be one of these two if you so choose.
American: This baby is obese like the general US population. It will protect you with it’s thick layer of fat, making you bulletproof that night (and will survive and crawl away).
George: This isn’t a baby, it’s an 18 year old man. Adopt this baby to smear shit on someone’s shoe and track their footsteps at night.
Thalidomide Baby: This one is just fucked up because of those meds.
Bill Cosby (Creeper Competitor): This Town Ain’t Big Enough for the Three of Us - Check someone each night, if they are White Michael Jackson you will be told, if they are Jared Fogle you will kill them.
Dr. Zoidberg (Crustacean Doctor): Each night you may provide medical services to a player, saving them from death. You keep reusing the same needle though so those you target get a nasty case of hepatitis. You may not target yourself.
Nickleback / Chad Kroeger (Look at this Photo Graph): Post lots of graphs and shit or I’ll modkill your sorry ass. You also hide the body of the first death during each day + night phase until the next one begins.
Chris Christie (The Blob): Each night you snarf down an obscene amount of food, including burritos that nuke your intestines. You may elect to use a bedpan at night, or lock yourself in the bathroom and pray that the toilet doesn’t clog. You may lock yourself in the bathroom twice, and this prevents you from being targeted at night, but you may not post this night.
Mel Gibson (Misogynist): While you are alive all female role abilities only have a 25% success rate
Illegal Mexican Immigrant (Miller): You appear as scum when checked, because this shit is your fault.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Revealed Mafia Roles
Jesse Cuthbert (Generic Labor Voter): At night, you may steal voter data once. The following day, no one may vote publicly. All votes must be submitted to the host privately.
Tom Cruise (Scientologist): Each Night you may check a player, if they are God, they will die.
Dr. Evil (Mastermind): You may control a player’s action during the night. You may do this twice.
Jared Fogle (Kiddy Fiddler): Each night you may give someone your footlong. You are also an anti-claim mechanic, and if someone claims you may correctly state it to the host. If you are correct you’ll fill their hole with your footlong(with extra mayo) and kill them. You may also check someone each night, if they are Bill Cosby, you will kill them.
Brinty Joan (Flop): If you die, Myah dies with you
Last edited by CRUSTY SEA MILF on 5th April, 2018, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby Cobalt » 4th April, 2018, 9:44 pm

These are so offensive. :rip:
Cobalt
Momderator

Likes received: 299

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
1 / 7

Unread postby CRUSTY SEA MILF » 4th April, 2018, 9:48 pm

Cobalt wrote:These are so offensive. :rip:

I'm breaking down barriers
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
CRUSTY SEA MILF
Egregious Infundibular

:
Tier II
Progress to next tier:
3 / 7

Unread postby macdan096 » 4th April, 2018, 10:06 pm

I’m down :naughty:
macdan096

First name: Dan
Likes received: 4

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 4th April, 2018, 11:11 pm

Holy fuck these roles are... wow

Really going for the shock factor to try and beat the popularity of OW and HP :noway:
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 4th April, 2018, 11:48 pm

Lol these roles are NOTHING
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Corrdorr » 5th April, 2018, 6:38 am

Join in Des
Image Image Image Image

Corrdorr

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Dessy » 5th April, 2018, 11:01 am

Well I'm free now so /in I guess
ImageImage
ImageImage

Dessy
Elemental Hero JudgeDes

First name: Des
Likes received: 357

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Unread postby Zephyrus » 5th April, 2018, 11:58 am

Even though I've lost all my GIFs, I'll sign up for some good ol' mafia.
Zephyrus
Formerly "BucketTech"

First name: Tyler
Likes received: 82

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Unread postby Kaspar » 5th April, 2018, 12:07 pm

I'm gonna sign up as a :facepalm2: sub
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 702

:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
4 / 7

Unread postby Lochlan » 5th April, 2018, 5:14 pm

Kaspar wrote:I'm gonna sign up as a :facepalm2: sub

:eli:
Nerd Herd Team Captain
Click Icon For Nerd Herd Points Breakdown

Lochlan
BOT Hunter

First name: Lochlan
Likes received: 292

:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
0 / 14

Next

Recently active