2000 Blank White Cards (3.4)

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: 2000 Blank White Cards (2.4)

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 5:17 pm

Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:Second evidence: placing Kaspar in Paris

You can also notice there's a reference to Kaspar's work with Doctor Dubois.

I have to put it straight forward, High Court - I am a man of business. I visit plenty of countries and cities, so my appearance in Paris is not a surprise. We were working on an important project with Doctor Dubois, a well-known fact, that also happens to appear in the magazine you provided as evidence.

As well as your presence in Paris was, I was afraid you might have denied it. People do foolish things in an attempt to defend themselves. I can see your integrity isn't completely gone...
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

First name: Miguel
Likes received: 160

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 5:24 pm

MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:I wodnder... where did you get that photo from, mr. Terminator 5000?

Are you accusing me of stalking you and taking this photo?
[...]
Learn your facts before you attack me!

I did not accuse you in at any point through my question, Terminator 5000. What I did was I asked where did you come of possession of these.

The fact that you so eagerly started to defensively explain yourself and claim I accused you of anything is... rather interesting.
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 359

Team: The Far East

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 5:30 pm

Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:I wodnder... where did you get that photo from, mr. Terminator 5000?

[...]

I did not accuse you in at any point through my question, Terminator 5000. What I did was I asked where did you come of possession of these.

The fact that you so eagerly started to defensively explain yourself and claim I accused you of anything is... rather interesting.

That's ridiculous! You clearly implied I was the one who took the photo. I simply explained its source, which you obviously were not aware of. This puts at steak your defense. How prepared were you? Were you expecting your position to influence this trial? Did you do any prep work before you started defending your self!? I reaffirm my statement, learn your facts before you attack me.
"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole"

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 5:33 pm

MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:

[...]

That's ridiculous! You clearly implied I was the one who took the photo. I simply explained its source, which you obviously were not aware of. This puts at steak your defense. How prepared were you? Were you expecting your position to influence this trial? Did you do any prep work before you started defending your self!? I reaffirm my statement, learn your facts before you attack me.

I have just SMACKED THE COURT DOOR WITH MY MOTORBIKE, HAVEN'T YOU SEEN????

Kaspar wrote:Image

I was not prepared at all, but when the mysterious threads came into my box, I had to intervene fast. I did not have to "prepare" for anything though, mr. Terminator 5000 - because tell you the honest story.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 6:00 pm

Now, Mr. Terminator 5000, if you mind me asking... What kind of beverage did you drink in this picture presumably"taken" of you the night Doctor Dubois has gone missing?

MCarr812 wrote:Third evidence: establishing my alibi

This photo was taken on the night of Doctor Dubois' disappearance. As you can see I was in a bar with friends that night. Any of them would be willing to testify if more evidence is necessary.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 6:01 pm

Your lack of preparation and knowledge of the evidence makes your statements unfounded.
The forensic report indicates Doctor Dubois was murdered inside the research university, in her office, and then moved to the woods. Specks of blood were found in the wall of her office. It's presumed she was hit in the head with a strong, quick movement, projecting the blood. Her Dan David Prize is missing and based on the shape of the trauma, it was established that it was the murder weapon. Curiously enough, your rental car is missing. After some pressure from the police, the owner of the rental car company admitted you paid him to keep silence. The car linked you to the murder as it was most likely the mean you used to transport the body. Now... the statement of Clarice Morin.
Clarice wrote:I do the cleanings at the university. That night, when I left, both Kaspar and Doctor Dubois were at the office.

That small statement places you at the scene of the crime.
The Doctor had an interview appointed next morning at Le Parisiense. Thanks to the statement of Doctor Marcel Laurent we can presume what was the topic of the interview. She was going to expose the seemingly kind and generous Kaspar as the greedy fraud he is.
Kaspar has motive, opportunity (since he was alone with the Doctor) and he was placed in the scene of the crime around the time of the Doctor's murder.

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 6:03 pm

Kaspar wrote:Now, Mr. Terminator 5000, if you mind me asking... What kind of beverage did you drink in this picture presumably"taken" of you the night Doctor Dubois has gone missing?

This photo was taken on the night of Doctor Dubois' disappearance. As you can see I was in a bar with friends that night. Any of them would be willing to testify if more evidence is necessary.

It's clearly visible it was a glass of champagne. I was never much of a drinker, but since it was my friend's birthday I had a glass. Where are you getting?

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 6:34 pm

MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:Now, Mr. Terminator 5000, if you mind me asking... What kind of beverage did you drink in this picture presumably"taken" of you the night Doctor Dubois has gone missing?

It's clearly visible it was a glass of champagne. I was never much of a drinker, but since it was my friend's birthday I had a glass. Where are you getting?

I will tell you where Im getting... Do you recall this interview, Terminator 5000?

Yes, on 15th July 2017 you said:

The Interviewer wrote:You mentioned you do not drink, is it true?

Miguel wrote:Oh yes it's true. I do not drink since highschool. People are often surprised at parties and meetings, but they understand. Instead of wine or champagne, I just go with a glass of sparkling water.

Are you still claiming that this photo is fully legitimate?
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:02 pm

Joana is a long time friend. She always understood my choice not to drink, but she really wanted to make a toast. It was hard for me but it was an isolated event and it's porpoise was to make one of my closest friends happy. We took that photo with the glasses and during the two hours we were in the bar I took small sips from time to time.
Joana as always been a bit too attached to alcohol and she likes to share her love. Somehow she managed to get all of my friends drunk that night. It was her birthday, so I budge a little and gave ONE glass of champagne a chance. I regret it immensely though. Alcohol is a poison man takes voluntarily and I'm so mad a left it run through my veins. :(

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 7:09 pm

MCarr812 wrote:Joana is a long time friend. She always understood my choice not to drink, but she really wanted to make a toast. It was hard for me but it was an isolated event and it's porpoise was to make one of my closest friends happy. We took that photo with the glasses and during the two hours we were in the bar I took small sips from time to time.
Joana as always been a bit too attached to alcohol and she likes to share her love. Somehow she managed to get all of my friends drunk that night. It was her birthday, so I budge a little and gave ONE glass of champagne a chance. I regret it immensely though. Alcohol is a poison man takes voluntarily and I'm so mad a left it run through my veins. :(
Hmmm... alright. Now to the reason I'm here:

Let me show you the threatening letter that I received as evidence in the case:

The Mysterious Letter wrote:YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE OPPORTUNITY, NOW I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE. IF YOU SHOW UP IN THE COURT, YOU WILL REGRET IT!
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 7:11 pm

How could that be that got this life opportunity destroyed, Mr. Terminator 5000?
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:29 pm

You keep trying to discredit me. Meanwhile, you present no evidence that I killed Doctor Dubois. Simply be reading the police reports and the evidence they gathered I was able to verify you were in the crime scene at the time of the crime, you had motive and opportunity.
I have absolutely no connection to Doctor Dubois whatsoever. I own a small bakery in the Canal Saint-Martin. I'm happily married to the man of my life and together we have adopted two sweet kids. I never saw the Doctor in my life and before her murder I had never heard of her. Quit frankly, I'm being accused of a murder I couldn't have possibly committed and it's being really disruptive in my life.

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 7:29 pm

MCarr812 wrote:Curiously enough, your rental car is missing. After some pressure from the police, the owner of the rental car company admitted you paid him to keep silence. The car linked you to the murder as it was most likely the mean you used to transport the body.

What an unfortunate wording... I did not "pay" the owner of the car rental company to keep silent, I just wanted him to be discreet about what happened...
My 19 years old son, Kamilo Fernerson, took it without my knowledge and crashed the vehicle. I did not want the media all round the world to discuss it, so I asked the owner to be discreet and not tell anyone about the case, I paid him back for the damage caused to the car.
Last edited by Kaspar on 10th August, 2017, 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quoting flop :P
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 7:32 pm

MCarr812 wrote:You keep trying to discredit me. Meanwhile, you present no evidence that I killed Doctor Dubois. Simply be reading the police reports and the evidence they gathered I was able to verify you were in the crime scene at the time of the crime, you had motive and opportunity.
I have absolutely no connection to Doctor Dubois whatsoever. I own a small bakery in the Canal Saint-Martin. I'm happily married to the man of my life and together we have adopted two sweet kids. I never saw the Doctor in my life and before her murder I had never heard of her. Quit frankly, I'm being accused of a murder I couldn't have possibly committed and it's being really disruptive in my life.

Quite the opposite actually. I did not accuse you of anything yet. What I do in my case is show how your alibi and evidence is highly invalid - thus appearing as a direct blow aimed at myself. How can we trust the arguments of a fake man?
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:34 pm

Kaspar wrote:How could that be that got this life opportunity destroyed, Mr. Terminator 5000?

I have no idea of what you are talking about. Besides being grammatically incorrect, the question implies that I've met you, which is not true.

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:36 pm

Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:You keep trying to discredit me. Meanwhile, you present no evidence that I killed Doctor Dubois. Simply be reading the police reports and the evidence they gathered I was able to verify you were in the crime scene at the time of the crime, you had motive and opportunity.

Quite the opposite actually. I did not accuse you of anything yet. What I do in my case is show how your alibi and evidence is highly invalid - thus appearing as a direct blow aimed at myself. How can we trust the arguments of a fake man?

You are surely mocking me. Where did I say you were accusing me? It was discredit the word I used. They're two different concepts, please don't confuse them. :)

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:40 pm

Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:Curiously enough, your rental car is missing. After some pressure from the police, the owner of the rental car company admitted you paid him to keep silence. The car linked you to the murder as it was most likely the mean you used to transport the body.

What an unfortunate wording... I did not "pay" the owner of the car rental company to keep silent, I just wanted him to be discreet about what happened...
My 19 years old son, Kamilo Fernerson, took it without my knowledge and crashed the vehicle. I did not want the media all round the world to discuss it, so I asked the owner to be discreet and not tell anyone about the case, I paid him back for the damage caused to the car.

Of course... in that case I'm sure you can tell me where the car is now.

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 10th August, 2017, 7:49 pm

MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

We gave the remains of the car to the trashing company, because it's state after the crash was that tragic.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 7:54 pm

Kaspar wrote:
MCarr812 wrote:
Kaspar wrote:

We gave the remains of the car to the trashing company, because it's state after the crash was that tragic.

Are you saying the car was broke into pieces small enough to dispose in the normal trash? That makes no sense!

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

Unread postby MCarr » 10th August, 2017, 8:07 pm

Kaspar wrote:

My alibi is invalid... how? I was with my friends, we have a photo to prove and I offer to ask one of my friends to confirm where I was. Actually, here's Joana.
Joana Campos wrote:July the 17th? That's my birthday! I was with Miguel and some other friends in a bar. We had so much fun. I got everyone except Miguel drunk. Unfortunately, while getting them drunk I wasn't able to get myself drunk. Such a shame... Anyway we were there from 11pm to 1am. It was a Monday and we had to work the next day, so we couldn't really stay longer.

Coincidently, the forensic report states that Doctor Dubois was murdered between 11pm and 1am. I couldn't have committed the murder.

MCarr
I won a bet with Kaspar

PreviousNext

Recently active