GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Game Over

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Day Five

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 2:49 pm

sorry light you're well intentioned but knowing how to play as scum we're in no position to judge well kaspars actions by the fact he's been siding with von and mawd lynches. If anything, what put me off about kaspar was his habit of jumping on wagons, especially mafia distancing ones. He said it himself, something along the lines of "why would a mafia vote to lynch both of his own scummates?" but now that we're down to final 3 and everyone here supported Mawd and Von lynches, its useless to use that argument.
His tone, and his posts seem like town, i agree, but somethings just been getting me about him. I've been pushing this for the last half of the game. I don't think it's Lightbringer. When knope brought up all that fuzzy shit linking him to mawd, he got killed, but that was overshadowed by bruns/knope quarreling. His obvious distancing with Mawd only reaffirms that, and early on in the game von was towncircling him too.
Long story short, I'm town and thats not gonna change. Light, happy for u that you wanna townfirm kaspar so late in the game but jfc please don't mess this up. be smart if u want town to win
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scherzy
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 180

Team: The Wild West

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 2:55 pm

1. i didnt talk to mawd and von cause mawd didnt talk and von never said anything worth noting lmao

2. being cute and nice is important to do to both ur fellow townies and people you think are bloody fuckin killers

3. i swear to god if anyone ties nero's death to me even im not dumb enough to do that as scum

4. the fact that we're in LYLO and you're still not attacking is scummy as hell. A "keep chill and let town lynch eachother" approach tbh
ImageImage

Scherzy
Community Ambassador

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 2:55 pm

and sorry if im being loud and attacky i always get mad nervous adn pissy in endgame
ImageImage

Scherzy
Community Ambassador

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 3:50 pm

Scherzy wrote:sorry light you're well intentioned but knowing how to play as scum we're in no position to judge well kaspars actions by the fact he's been siding with von and mawd lynches. If anything, what put me off about kaspar was his habit of jumping on wagons, especially mafia distancing ones. He said it himself, something along the lines of "why would a mafia vote to lynch both of his own scummates?" but now that we're down to final 3 and everyone here supported Mawd and Von lynches, its useless to use that argument.
His tone, and his posts seem like town, i agree, but somethings just been getting me about him. I've been pushing this for the last half of the game. I don't think it's Lightbringer. When knope brought up all that fuzzy shit linking him to mawd, he got killed, but that was overshadowed by bruns/knope quarreling. His obvious distancing with Mawd only reaffirms that, and early on in the game von was towncircling him too.
Long story short, I'm town and thats not gonna change. Light, happy for u that you wanna townfirm kaspar so late in the game but jfc please don't mess this up. be smart if u want town to win
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar
Lynch Kaspar

See? This is why I think you are scum. You are trying to manipulate me like a goddman corrupt politician. "I know you are well intentioned" and "if you want to win". Look at your own post and compare it to Kaspar's post in this day phase. Like I rather be wrong than to be manipulated by my scum read. The only scenario I would even consider this the slightest would be Kaspar utterly lying about this being his first game.

Knope's post connecting Kaspar to Mawd was bogus and a mess and he knew it. He was killed because he was cleared by the cop. Like what are you even talking about? When you are confirmed town by confirmed dead cop, everything else is irrelevant when it comes to why the mafia killed you.

Looking through your posts, you kept bringing up reasons for not being here even when no one asked you to. You kept apologizing and from my position it just looks bad. The whole "I posted but I couldn't thing" also correlates to that. Like there is only so much excuse I can take. I doubt it, but if in slightest chance you are town, you have been an absolute mess this game. You subbed in the last game we played together and you were quite busy back than as well. But you contributed far better than this and didn't act this messy.

I'm going to wait before I vote though.
Lightbringer

First name: Lucas
Likes received: 19

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 3:52 pm

Also I hated that early vote. Its like mafia jumped to their victory.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Lightbringer » 7th April, 2017, 3:52 pm

Kaspar get in here and talk, you are not off the hook.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Scherzy » 7th April, 2017, 4:15 pm

light I'm a mess cause I'm always a mess in this, that doesn't affect my reads though. And if you've played Mafia here you should know unexcused absences end up in wallflower lynches. I've been really busy this past week so don't hold that against me

And by rule of thumb, calm, unbiased posts should never be interpreted as town. He's chill cause we're going at eachother and not at him. If he were town I'd expect him to be doing something other than warming up to us!!

Also I didn't jump to a lynch, I've been saying this for ages!! Kaspar is Mafia under our noses dude. And it's not being corrupt politician, it's trying to convince you to make the right choice cause of you vote for me it's game over town
ImageImage

Scherzy
Community Ambassador

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 7:43 pm

Okey guys, lets go one step back, don't act on pure emotions. Here's some explanation for some issues that presumably make Scherzy believe Im scum:

1. You emphasise that I was on most bigger wagons and it makes a valid argument in your opinion? Really? I am always voting for people that I have some evidence for being scum. You can literally go back a few pages and see that right after or before every lynch I clearly state what brought mu attention. The most important thing Aiden and core flaw in your 'many wagons' argument is that more than not I was either the first or the second person to vote. I was second to vote on Liam, second to vote on Mawd, first to vote Von, first to vote Bruns. It is not the case of the wagon already going and me climbing onto it.

2. It has to do with the first argument. You brought up me saying something like: "Would it be beneficial for a scum to vote on both my teammates" or something similar. I agree that it would be beneficial, even now with one scum among us we can see that someone must have done that. Now, let assume I am scum, lynching both my mafia friends. This would help clean my image of course, I wouldn't be so eager to actually start the wagon though, more like join it in the middle or in the end. The thing with Mawd and Von is that I was either the first or the second person to cast a vote on them. Yes, scum would indeed vote for their friends, would they actually start the wagon though? Leaving that for self-thought.

3. The fact that my posts are clam does not indicate anything really, I agree :P What you need to take a look at though, would be the votes, interaction with other players, scum.

4.Oh Scherzy, you have indeed been accusing me for some time now. What I find strange is the fact that just before Jack's death you agreed with me, said something nice, had no problems, yet just after Jack died, you vividly started to bash me saying that you find my posts suspicious and scummy. I actually have a big problem with finding the exact posts you might have meant? It looks like "suspicious in general". But then why one day before you acted like nothing was off?
Proudly, the Captain of team Spirited Away
House Cup 2017

mattyk wrote:You are indeed all-round 100% certified awesome!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar
The Kind Moderator / Lochlan's cat enthusiast

First name: Kacper
Likes received: 361

Team: The Far East

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 7:54 pm

Also, Im having trouble finding any valid evidence suggesting that Light might be guilty. It's like... just not there. If you do happen to be scum though and watch me and Scherzy fight like preschool kids with a smile. Well played bro.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 7:57 pm

So in the end Scherzy will vote for me, I will most likely vote for him (something huge would have to happen to change that). You will have the final say bro. You basically either win or loose this game :P
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Kaspar » 7th April, 2017, 8:02 pm

Btw Cobalt, could you post the exact hour the day is ending? It's important today.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Cobalt » 8th April, 2017, 1:01 am

Kaspar wrote:Btw Cobalt, could you post the exact hour the day is ending? It's important today.

Saturday, April 8th at 10 PM EST.
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Likes received: 122

Unread postby Lightbringer » 8th April, 2017, 9:14 am

Nero would have definitely voted for Scherzy today I think, based on his posts. If Kaspar is as mart as Scherzy says he is and has been playing us all along, he would have killed scherzy and kept nerolunar alive yesterday.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Kaspar » 8th April, 2017, 9:24 am

Lightbringer wrote:Nero would have definitely voted for Scherzy today I think, based on his posts. If Kaspar is as mart as Scherzy says he is and has been playing us all along, he would have killed scherzy and kept nerolunar alive yesterday.

hmm... Interesting point actually

Well, I'm not going to try to drag you on my side Light, you will decide the lynch for yourself.

As for my vote - Lynch Scherzy, its final

I think thats all I can come up with right now, what's left is waiting.
House Cup 2017

ImageImage
ImageImage
Kaspar

Unread postby Lightbringer » 8th April, 2017, 10:30 am

I can't just make outrageous leaps of faith in situations like this. The evidence is overwhelming when it comes to clearing Kaspar and blaming Scherzy. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. This is just a game and I don't want to continue stressing over this.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Lightbringer » 8th April, 2017, 10:33 am

Like I would hand over the win to Kaspar if he has managed to manipulate the thread on this scale. Hats off if true, I'm going to stick with what's in front of me. Because as I said I would rather be wrong than being manipulate by my scum read (Scherzy). I would also be able to answer for the effort people have put into the game. I can't make a dramatic U turn like this in the last day.
Lightbringer

Unread postby Lightbringer » 8th April, 2017, 10:34 am

Lynch Scherzy
Lightbringer

Unread postby Cobalt » 8th April, 2017, 2:58 pm

Since votes are locked this phase, the Day is ended and the game is now over.

I'll post results shortly.
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Re: GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Night Four

Unread postby Cobalt » 8th April, 2017, 3:05 pm

i literally don't have the energy for a writeup and this is my worst game ever hosting and I'm so sorry lmao

Scherzy was lynched! Scherzy was...

[Reveal] Spoiler: Role
Mafia Goon

Civilians win!

Players:
Corrdorr - Roleless Civilian (Killed Night One)
Jacketh - The Cop (Killed Night Three)
Kaspar - Roleless Civilian (Survived)
Knope - Roleless Civilian (Killed Night Four)
Liam - Roleless Civilian (Lynched Day Two)
Lightbringer - Roleless Civilian (Survived)
Mawd - Mafia Goon (Lynched Day Three)
Nerolunar - Roleless Civilian (Killed Night Five)
Quinn - Roleless Civilian (Killed Night Two)
Scherzy - Mafia Goon (Lynched Day Six)
TheBrunswickian - Roleless Civilian (Lynched Day Five)
vonvorto - Mafia Goon (Lynched Day Four)
Zeus - Roleless Civilian (Disqualified Night Four)[/quote]
Cobalt
Mafia Mom

Re: GTF Mafia XXVII: Vanilla Save-The-Cop - Game Over

Unread postby Lightbringer » 8th April, 2017, 3:51 pm

Corrupt politician is impeached :eli:

On a serious note I enjoyed the game. GG all and thanks Cobalt for hosting. :)
Lightbringer

PreviousNext

Recently active