GTF House Cup 2016, Challenge #6: Digital Art - Results PG 4!

Here you can participate in all manner of forum-wide games and contests, or even start one of your own!

Re: GTF House Cup 2016, Challenge #6: Digital Art - Results PG 4!

Unread postby Calcifer » 20th July, 2016, 11:43 am

Judges, I like how a lot of you have decimals in your ratings :P

Jacketh, an 8.75 is a curious rating ;)
ImageImageImage
Calcifer
Some Hypersexual Puppy Cat Thing

First name: Calum
Likes received: 32

Unread postby Sig » 20th July, 2016, 4:41 pm

Ethan™ wrote:Just a reminder, We're in first place ahead of you ALL, this isn't being sore losers or anything Just genuine concern about the criteria for this digital Drawing challenge.

No this is y'all being sore losers even if you're still in first. :dunno:

@kyler, you not placing restored my faith in the judges abilty, since you, in my mind, so obviously tried to cash in on the progressive bias that you assumed the judges would have and turned a serious political and social matter into an anti cop thing which made little to no sense. Furthermore I see no reason to get pissy and complain to Jan about it. I didn't complain when he only gave me a five this round and I hardly complained and never Pm'd Jaime to harassed him when he fucked over my score last challenge by giving me a three when everyone else gave me 6+ which meant instead of placing much higher I placed in ninth.

So good job judges :thumbsup:
except for jaime who I hate for giving me a three. :P
Sig
Sig4ourEcEenTriK

First name: Sigurd :P
Likes received: 6

Unread postby Example » 20th July, 2016, 4:56 pm

Sig wrote:
Ethan™ wrote:Just a reminder, We're in first place ahead of you ALL, this isn't being sore losers or anything Just genuine concern about the criteria for this digital Drawing challenge.

@kyler, you not placing restored my faith in the judges abilty, since you, in my mind, so obviously tried to cash in on the progressive bias that you assumed the judges would have and turned a serious political and social matter into an anti cop thing which made little to no sense. Furthermore I see no reason to get pissy and complain to Jan about it. I didn't complain when he only gave me a five this round and I hardly complained and never Pm'd Jaime to harassed him when he fucked over my score last challenge by giving me a three when everyone else gave me 6+ which meant instead of placing much higher I placed in ninth.

Okay but no one cares what you think
Last edited by thaprot on 20th July, 2016, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Let's not with that, eh
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 411

Unread postby Ethán » 20th July, 2016, 5:39 pm

Sig wrote:

This has been deeply discussed in the captains chat, where the adults go to talk about things you know. It wasn't just our team which shared views that perhaps the judging wasnt as we expected, however we still accept the judgement and have moved on, as should you.
Twink enthusiast
Ethán
Is shaking

First name: Ethan
Likes received: 634

Unread postby thaprot » 20th July, 2016, 5:57 pm

Can we all calm down a lil' bit please. Much appreciated. Gracias. :keke:
My inbox is always open, feel free to PM me if you need a friendly face, some advice or just fancy a chat! :)

Similarly, if you need any moddy stuff done and nobody is online, PMs to me send a direct email to my phone so I'll do my best to help ASAP.

Jacketh wrote:Oh, damn. Ignore me. Listen to Josh.
thaprot
taproot the grumpy cat

First name: Josh
Likes received: 4

Unread postby thaprot » 20th July, 2016, 6:02 pm

Example wrote:May I please get some kind of reasoning behind my scores, I spent many hours on this and I feel as if I should atleast know why I scored what I did

My own reasoning behind your score may differ from other judges, but personally I didn't entirely feel that it was so much a 'Digital Art' entry as much as it was another 'Visual Storytelling' entry. In terms of the actual art and the images as artistic pieces themselves, I felt that the photoshopping on it wasn't at the standard of some of the other entries. In terms of it being a 'Digital Art' entry, I would stand by my score. If it were the Visual Storytelling challenge, it would have been scored differently.
My inbox is always open, feel free to PM me if you need a friendly face, some advice or just fancy a chat! :)

Similarly, if you need any moddy stuff done and nobody is online, PMs to me send a direct email to my phone so I'll do my best to help ASAP.

Jacketh wrote:Oh, damn. Ignore me. Listen to Josh.
thaprot
taproot the grumpy cat

First name: Josh
Likes received: 4

Unread postby Example » 20th July, 2016, 8:04 pm

thaprot wrote:
Example wrote:May I please get some kind of reasoning behind my scores, I spent many hours on this and I feel as if I should atleast know why I scored what I did

My own reasoning behind your score may differ from other judges, but personally I didn't entirely feel that it was so much a 'Digital Art' entry as much as it was another 'Visual Storytelling' entry. In terms of the actual art and the images as artistic pieces themselves, I felt that the photoshopping on it wasn't at the standard of some of the other entries. In terms of it being a 'Digital Art' entry, I would stand by my score. If it were the Visual Storytelling challenge, it would have been scored differently.

thanks cutie <3
Example

First name: Kyler
Likes received: 411

Unread postby Jacketh » 20th July, 2016, 11:13 pm

*Removes all posts that are attempting to add fuel to the fire to an issue that has been resolved* - Nothing is going to be achieved by a mud-throwing match in here. Use your Skype chats as a source for your frustration of bitchiness if you must :P

The issues raised earlier in the thread were discussed in Captains chat yesterday, and it was concluded. I'm unhappy it was reignited last night, when, it was all sorted yesterday.

The House Cup is lighthearted fun, and it will remain as such. I get tensions are high in the final few weeks with everyone wanting to win, and its to be expected members will clash at times with over 100 members. But there is certainly no need to bring it public and start feuding in a thread like this: it creates a toxic atmosphere, and one that isn't in the spirit of the House Cup.

There is a clear criteria in place, that you can see in the Rules thread, for complaints. Any further issues, if you feel you're being harassed or bullied, is not a House Cup issue. It's more of a moderation issue, who's actions could have an effect on the House Cup (if a member gets banned, obviously)

Now stop being dramatic bitches living for drama, and get on with your dress ups. :eli:

Thanks.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

First name: Jack
Likes received: 536

Re: GTF House Cup 2016, Challenge #6: Digital Art

Unread postby Tim. » 28th March, 2017, 7:33 am

Corrdorr wrote:

I'm sure us fellow Captains, Vices, Judges, and Hosts will enjoy this one. It celebrates the miracle of life between one of our power couples, Tiden. They're giving birth to two wonderful healthy yams. :smitten: :weep:

OH MY FUCKING GOD! how have I not seen this before :confused:
I AM SHOOK TO MY CORE

Tim.
White Tupac

First name: Tim
Likes received: 125

Unread postby Jacketh » 28th March, 2017, 7:35 am

That was so glorious.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

Unread postby Pity » 28th March, 2017, 8:09 am

NEVER FORGOT :rofl:

Pity
hotty & disgraced member

First name: Marcus
Likes received: 475

Unread postby Jacketh » 28th March, 2017, 8:10 am

...less glorious...

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Jacketh
Admin

Previous

Recently active