Active topics
Unread | New posts
Your bookmarks
Your friends' posts
Your posts | Quotes
Welcome, CommonCrawl [Bot]!

It is currently 23rd March, 2017, 4:19 am

Forum rules

Welcome to the Intellectual Discussion subforum.

This forum is the place for intellectual discussions, such as philosophical or scientific debates. There are some guidelines that apply specifically to posts in this forum, of which you will be expected to have made yourself aware before participating. They are as follows:

• Intellectually stimulating topics only. If you can't have a deep discussion about something, it does not belong here.
  • If you're going to post, have something to say. When you make a new thread, write the initial post in a way that provides an introduction to the topic and invites further discussion. You could tell us how you feel and why, but always aim for constructive responses that further a discussion about the ideas involved, rather than a simple list of people's views. (Instead of asking "Are you a vegetarian?", discuss some of the arguments involved.) This guideline likewise applies for responses to topics.
  • Write using good English. That means full sentences with proper capitalisation, punctuation, spelling and grammar. No one is perfect, though; this is not an invitation to criticise others for minor mistakes.
  • Be nice. This is a forum for rational discourse, not flame wars. No one is always right. Be respectful of other people's views and accept that we are all entitled to our own.

These guidelines will be enforced by the moderators based on their best judgement, and anyone who does not take them seriously will lose the privilege of posting here. Spammers will be banned from the entire forum.

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Unread postPosted: 10th March, 2017, 5:54 pm 

First name: Kasper
Likes received: 20

George wrote:
I'm personally of the view that marijuana shouldnt be legal. Whilst it is still less harmless than cigarettes, inhaling no less than 10 times can trigger schizophrenia and other mental health issues in later life. This risk, in my opinion, is far too great to consider legalising it, as the health service should not have to support the mental health needs of people whom suffer because of the use of it.

Oh shit I've done more than ten times. Am I bound to be mental in later life, George? :noes: But now seriously George, Im genuinely curious of what researches you have stumbled upon. Cause you know, there are some that say weed is 100% harmless, and then there are these few saying you go mental after inhaling a very little. Btw, I think weed should be legal for normal responsible adults and done on your own risk (like alcohol, cigarettes etc.)

Unread postPosted: 11th March, 2017, 12:40 pm 
Fialure

Likes received: 12

George wrote:
I'm personally of the view that marijuana shouldnt be legal. Whilst it is still less harmless than cigarettes, inhaling no less than 10 times can trigger schizophrenia and other mental health issues in later life. This risk, in my opinion, is far too great to consider legalising it, as the health service should not have to support the mental health needs of people whom suffer because of the use of it.

We shouldn't treat those who suffer illnesses due to self induced obesity then? what about Anorexia? Smoking? overuse of alcohol? solvent abuse? the list is endless. That's the flaw of the NHS, and it doesn't stop at Marijuana

Also, that is already an issue. People who use weed illegally also use the NHS :rofl: and any other illegal drug under the sun. Are we saying we should stop treating drug addicts of drugs like Crack Cocaine and Heroin?

Unread postPosted: 12th March, 2017, 2:25 pm 
Community Ambassador

First name: Aiden
Likes received: 90

Team: Coruscant
idk why y'all scrambling for medical reasons to support marijuana
get lit :stoner:

3 from Example, Togetik and Mawd

Unread postPosted: 17th March, 2017, 6:45 pm 
Saint Drogo's mistress.

First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Likes received: 138

Team: Coruscant
George wrote:

If this were true I feel like we'd have a much, much, MUCH larger epidemic of schizophrenia than we already do.

Also, citation please.

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Time zone: America/New_York [ DST ]

Recently active