From Homosexual to Heterosexual

A forum for respectful discussion & exchange of views on news, current affairs & thought-provoking topics; please read and be aware of the guidelines prior to posting.

Forum rules

Welcome to the News, Current Affairs & Debate subforum.

This forum is the place for intellectual discussions relating to news, current affairs, or philosophical & scientific debates. There are some guidelines that apply specifically to posts in this forum, of which you will be expected to have made yourself aware before participating. They are as follows:

  • Intellectually stimulating topics only. If you can't have a deep discussion about something, it does not belong here.
  • If you're going to post, have something to say. When you make a new thread, write the initial post in a way that provides an introduction to the topic and invites further discussion. You could tell us how you feel and why, but always aim for constructive responses that further a discussion about the ideas involved, rather than a simple list of people's views. (Instead of asking "Are you a vegetarian?", discuss some of the arguments involved.) This guideline likewise applies for responses to topics.
  • Write using good English. That means full sentences with proper capitalisation, punctuation, spelling and grammar. No one is perfect, though; this is not an invitation to criticise others for minor mistakes.
  • Be nice. This is a forum for rational discourse, not flame wars. No one is always right. Be respectful of other people's views and accept that we are all entitled to our own.

These guidelines will be enforced by the moderators based on their best judgement, and anyone who does not take them seriously will lose the privilege of posting here. Spammers will be banned from the entire forum.

From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 9:10 pm

Can a homosexual, become heterosexual?
I think it's possible.

I assert homosexuality is not genetic, but mental; that homosexuality, is an abstraction of 'human competitive nature'.

Boys will be boys...

"There is a woman, long lost, in every homosexual man's imagination".

'Human competitive nature' spans from small-scale to large-scale; for example, simple games, and then, war...

The abstraction of, this nature, can be abstruse.

The long lost woman of the homosexual man's imagination, is hard to keep track of.

A homosexual man may find comfort in pure-homosexuality (where there is no alternative); he may endure a life, and sexual life, without woman.

Further on 'human competitive nature' and how it links to homosexuality...

Life is largely about love, and humans will compete for love...

Sometimes a lifestyle, is preferred, over choice of partner.

If your desired lifestyle is deemed out of reach, you will opt for an alternative.

Sometimes, we prefer choice of partner.

Competition surrounding lifestyle, and choice of partner, is often harsh; and good competition is scarce, these days...

Restrictions on lifestyle, or choice of partner (law, social systems, etc) have a great effect on a man's mind.

To conclude, it's okay to be gay but, why, if you can have a woman?
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby thaprot » 19th December, 2016, 9:34 pm

At the risk of taking this post far too seriously... In answer to your opening question, in a pure sense, no. It's certainly possible that someone who identifies as homosexual could discover new facets of their sexuality and find themselves attracted to a woman or some women, but in terms of a purely homosexual person changing from being attracted to only the same gender and not at all the opposite gender to subsequently being attracted exclusively to the opposite gender then no, I don't think that would ever happen.

In answer to your concluding question, because that's not how sexuality or attraction works. I wouldn't pursue somebody I wasn't attracted to.

The rest is just pretentious, non-sensical waffle.
My inbox is always open, feel free to PM me if you need a friendly face, some advice or just fancy a chat! :)

Similarly, if you need any moddy stuff done and nobody is online, PMs to me send a direct email to my phone so I'll do my best to help ASAP.

Jacketh wrote:Oh, damn. Ignore me. Listen to Josh.
User avatar
thaprot
taproot the grumpy cat
 
First name: Josh
Posts: 3187
Likes received: 4
Joined: 9th October, 2012, 6:50 pm
Location: Durham
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby TheBrunswickian » 19th December, 2016, 9:37 pm

Ethan? Is that you?
House Cup 2016 - Team Westeros
House Cup 2017 - Team Lion King
Year Cup 2017/18 - The Far East



Image
User avatar
TheBrunswickian
Lazarus
 
First name: Jesse
Posts: 3690
Likes received: 590
Joined: 30th January, 2014, 11:49 pm
Location: Poundtown
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier III
Progress to next tier:
4 / 14

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 9:43 pm

thaprot wrote:in terms of a purely homosexual person changing from being attracted to only the same gender and not at all the opposite gender to subsequently being attracted exclusively to the opposite gender then no, I don't think that would ever happen.

In answer to your concluding question, because that's not how sexuality or attraction works.


To simplify this quote...

thaprot, thinks, but cannot confirm, that a purely homosexual male cannot become heterosexual.

I disagree...

A purely homosexual man, wants male on male sexual intercourse, or a, type of, life, with a male; want, is determined by what's available!


thaprot wrote:The rest is just pretentious, non-sensical waffle.


Well, I don't agree and have no reason to; but, since you don't care, I can't really elaborate on my prior statement about wants.
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Knope » 19th December, 2016, 9:51 pm

m0nk3y wrote:To conclude, it's okay to be gay but, why, if you can have a woman?


Because I came out of a vagina but have absolutely no desire to ever enter back into one. I'm like the opposite of a boomerang.

Ok I suppose if I was in a hospital and there was an old woman dying and she was really longing for the touch of a man and when I walked by her room she cried out and started begging me to stick a hand inside and like twist around a little or do whatever it is that hands are supposed to once lodged firmly in a vagina and she was truly going to die at any moment and not any of that silly 'you have 3 months' shit and once inside my hand caused her to orgasm immediately and let out a contented sigh and a comment about her late husband and she kept flowing unsteadily like a 'colored' water fountain in 1950 Alabama until the stream finally stopped, her face went pale, and her head tilted ever so slightly to the right, and I removed my hand but not before letting it rest a little inside just for the powerful feeling it gave me as if I was conquering death then I would do that good deed, but aside from that improbable scenario I don't see myself initiating sexual contact with a woman.
ImageImage
User avatar
Knope
Westeros' Vice Captain
 
Posts: 1470
Likes received: 84
Joined: 13th December, 2015, 8:34 pm
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7


 Popularité Third Place

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 9:52 pm

Knope wrote:
m0nk3y wrote:To conclude, it's okay to be gay but, why, if you can have a woman?


Because I came out of a vagina but have absolutely no desire to ever enter back into one. I'm like the opposite of a boomerang.

Ok I suppose if I was in a hospital and there was an old woman dying and she was really longing for the touch of a man and when I walked by her room she cried out and started begging me to stick a hand inside and like twist around a little or do whatever it is that hands are supposed to once lodged firmly in a vagina and she was truly going to die at any moment and not any of that silly 'you have 3 months' shit and once inside my hand caused her to orgasm immediately and let out a contented sigh and a comment about her late husband and she kept flowing unsteadily like a 'colored' water fountain in 1950 Alabama until the stream finally stopped, her face went pale, and her head tilted ever so slightly to the right, and I removed my hand but not before letting it rest a little inside just for the powerful feeling it gave me as if I was conquering death then I would do that good deed, but aside from that improbable scenario I don't see myself initiating sexual contact with a woman.


Well said, I enjoyed reading it.
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby thaprot » 19th December, 2016, 9:53 pm

Knope wrote:
m0nk3y wrote:To conclude, it's okay to be gay but, why, if you can have a woman?


Because I came out of a vagina but have absolutely no desire to ever enter back into one. I'm like the opposite of a boomerang.

Ok I suppose if I was in a hospital and there was an old woman dying and she was really longing for the touch of a man and when I walked by her room she cried out and started begging me to stick a hand inside and like twist around a little or do whatever it is that hands are supposed to once lodged firmly in a vagina and she was truly going to die at any moment and not any of that silly 'you have 3 months' shit and once inside my hand caused her to orgasm immediately and let out a contented sigh and a comment about her late husband and she kept flowing unsteadily like a 'colored' water fountain in 1950 Alabama until the stream finally stopped, her face went pale, and her head tilted ever so slightly to the right, and I removed my hand but not before letting it rest a little inside just for the powerful feeling it gave me as if I was conquering death then I would do that good deed, but aside from that improbable scenario I don't see myself initiating sexual contact with a woman.

Sounds like you and Jack fantasise about a similar age range.
My inbox is always open, feel free to PM me if you need a friendly face, some advice or just fancy a chat! :)

Similarly, if you need any moddy stuff done and nobody is online, PMs to me send a direct email to my phone so I'll do my best to help ASAP.

Jacketh wrote:Oh, damn. Ignore me. Listen to Josh.
User avatar
thaprot
taproot the grumpy cat
 
First name: Josh
Posts: 3187
Likes received: 4
Joined: 9th October, 2012, 6:50 pm
Location: Durham
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Togetik » 19th December, 2016, 10:32 pm

If it was about availability, wouldn't gay people just not exist because there's less gay people than straight ones of the opposite gender? Availability as a source of sexuality doesn't make much sense in that context

This is the first psuedo-philosophical post you've made that has an easy answer :(
User avatar
Togetik
Member
 
Posts: 564
Likes received: 95
Joined: 5th February, 2016, 11:24 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 10:34 pm

Togetik wrote:psuedo


Why oh why, thaprot?

Why did you bring this curse upon me?

What's next, your signature victory pose?

More words? ..... No...
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Togetik » 19th December, 2016, 10:55 pm

Hey don't credit thatprot with being the first to call your stuff psuedo philosophical! I think you'll find I said that in the other threat, before this :noway:
User avatar
Togetik
Member
 
Posts: 564
Likes received: 95
Joined: 5th February, 2016, 11:24 pm
Country: Australia (au)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 11:06 pm

Togetik wrote:psuedo


No...

Please stop this...

anyone wrote:I disagree


His argument:

A (pure-)homosexual cannot force an erection for a female!

My argument: "I beg to differ".

1. A (pure-)homosexual cannot force an erection for a female!
2. cannot force an erection for a female!
3. A human cannot be attracted to that which it doesn't feel attraction for.

In theory, an erection is, a step ahead. You can't, force, an erection to come naturally, for what you're not attracted to, but carefully, you may, metaphorically, tune it.

Con, thinks, but cannot confirm, that a purely homosexual male cannot become heterosexual.

I disagree...

A purely homosexual man, wants, male on male sexual intercourse, or a, type of, life, with a male; want, is determined by what's available!

Scenario:
What's available is a bunch of males and a bunch of females; and you don't want the females; you want the males.

Want, is a choice, between one or the other - the females are definitely an option.

You're not attracted to females, in the same way as you're not attracted to eating a certain food; either because of nature, or nurture.

I argue, homosexuality is nurture, and refer Con to the original post to contest what I've said instead of inanely voicing an opinion that's relevance to victory of this argument is nil (I almost fell asleep).
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Mawd » 19th December, 2016, 11:25 pm

No this viewpoint is wrong because it's overlooking evidence found in our world for infependant examples of homosexuality, also it overlooks the large amount of anthropological, and medical studies that have been done on human populations for this subject.

One of the problems of taking an overly wavy 'question everything' outlook is that you lose a lot of your frames of reference.

The great scientific and anthropological discovery of this age is not that sexuality is a complete social construct.
Its that our sexualities occur along a range of expressions and that their outward expressions are caused by things like behaviour, psyche, and group think But Also hormonal and genetic interactions that affected all of us not just from birth, but also pre-natal and possibly pre-inception.

Human behaviour and psyche can influence whether someone who is subconciously homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, or hetero chooses to acknowledge that or not, but it can't change the internal, subconcious attraction.

Evidence for this is present in other animals that aren't sentient. Of the many animals that have been observed to display homosexul behaviour one of the most well studied is Sheep.
Sheep are a great species to do these studies on because of their high reproductive rate, reasonably fast maturation, and their abundance.

This study in Sexual Preference of Rams from 2009 found that male on male behaviour in Rams cannot solely be attributed to 'play' or other learning behaviours. Their rams had a marked sexual preference that was influenced by both their genetics and the hormonal testosterone balance of their mother's womb while they were pre-natal which led them to be partially masculinised and feminised (our bodies in development are by default female and chromosonal and hormonal expression usually covers the finer details. Testosterone affects males and females [defining gender here as possession of xx or xy chromosomes] differently).

Another major finding in the study along witha scientific basis for a pre natal generic/hormonal link is the representative proportion of sexualities amongst the rams. Across at least the three studies referenced in the linked report. Just over 50% of males in the ram population are Heterosexual, 19% were Bisexual, 17% were Asexual, and around 8% were Homosexual.

This kind of observed scientific reporting in non-sentient animals goes beyond just saying that homosexual behaviours, or indeed any sexual behaviour outside puritan christian or Victorian style sexual norms (I would say 1950s but even then Dr. Kinsey was establishing his landmark research on sexuality) is just a product of behavioural or cultural programming.


In short, no. People aren't homosexual because of some handwavy Human Competitve Spirit and using Large Words does not cover a lack of substance from your argument.
Last edited by Mawd on 19th December, 2016, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mawd
Appearing to Disappear; Community Ambassador
 
First name: Max
Posts: 7345
Likes received: 114
Joined: 6th March, 2011, 5:37 am
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Vortex » 19th December, 2016, 11:25 pm

I tried conversion therapy. 0/10 do not recommend.
ImageImageImage

Ebsy wrote:Leave it to losers on Twitter to complain about being pandered to. You're supposed to complain when someone panders to others, not to you.
[4:46 AM] Saint Drogo: Also, you've got a strangely appealing asshole. I'll give you that much.
[6:03 AM] Pity: Omg... stop making me sound like a racist idiot
[4:51 AM] Scherzy: jerk off to clinton in the safety of your own bedroom luv
[2:56 PM] Saint Drogo: Literally let me use my cock as a paintbrush and my unborn children as paint.
User avatar
Vortex
Daddysir
 
First name: Da'Neil Boxley
Posts: 9075
Likes received: 320
Joined: 28th August, 2008, 2:43 pm
Location: Kentucky
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 11:31 pm

Mawd wrote:No this viewpoint is wrong because it's overlooking evidence found in our world for infependant examples of homosexuality, also it overlooks the large amount of anthropological, and medical studies that have been done on human populations for this subject.

One of the problems of taking an overly wavy 'question everything' outlook is that you lose a lot of your frames of reference.

The great scientific and anthropological discovery of this age is not that sexuality is a complete social construct.
Its that our sexualities occur along a range of expressions and that their outward expressions are caused by things like behaviour, psyche, and group think But Also hormonal and genetic interactions that affected all of us not just from birth, but also pre-natal and possibly pre-inception.

Human behaviour and psyche can influence whether someone who is subconciously homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, or hetero chooses to acknowledge that or not, but it can't change the internal, subconcious attraction.

Evidence for this is present in other animals that aren't sentient. Of the many animals that have been observed to display homosexul behaviour one of the most well studied is Sheep.
Sheep are a great species to do these studies on because of their high reproductive rate, reasonably fast maturation, and their abundance.

This study in Sexual Preference of Rams from 2009 found that male on male behaviour in Rams cannot solely be attributed to 'play' or other learning behaviours. Their rams had a marked sexual preference that was influenced by both their genetics and the hormonal testosterone balance of their mother's womb while they were pre-natal which led them to be partially masculinised and feminised (our bodies in development are by default female and chromosonal and hormonal expression usually covers the finer details. Testosterone affects males and females [defining gender here as possession of xx or xy chromosomes] differently).

Another major finding in the study along witha scientific basis for a pre natal generic/hormonal link is the representative proportion of sexualities amongst the rams. Across at least the three studies referenced in the linked report. Just over 50% of males in the ram population are Heterosexual, 19% were Bisexual, 17% were Asexual, and around 8% were Homosexual.

This kind of observed scientific reporting in non-sentient animals goes beyond just saying that homosexual behaviours, or indeed any sexual behaviour outside puritan christian or Victorian style sexual norms (I would say 1950s but even then Dr. Kinsey was establishing his landmark research on sexuality) is just a product of behavioural or cultural programming.


In short, no. People aren't homosexual because of some handwavy Human Competitve Spirit and using Large Words does not cover a lack of substance from your argument.



No, you're just presenting information that allows the original question to arise; I mean, 'put the lego away', let intellectual discussion begin....

Yes, we know, 'homosexuality' exists.

Try contradict what I've said directly.

I'm not fond of cutting other people's bushes, to get into their garden, no matter how fine they were trimmed - the bush.
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Mawd » 19th December, 2016, 11:54 pm

I have contradicted what you said directly.
Homosexuality is more than just genetic, but it is fundamentally a genetic and hormonal interaction.

This is intellectual discussion. I presented an argument. You can ignore the substance but don't try and present yourself as someone who is abiding by the guidelines at the top of this page if you're going to brush aside a direct and well constructed respnose to the crux of your argument, that's just being petty.

I haven't just said homosexuality exists I'm saying why it exists, and why it clearly isnt just an element of human willfulness.

If the great question of your thread really just boils down to "why not just be with a woman though?" Then expect the simple answer: many of us don't want women, fundamentally don't feel attraction or desire to them. Many of us would rather spend our lives in relationships that are fulfilling, romantically and sexually. Women, for many homosexual men, don't fit our needs.
You may as well ask why people need friends and platonic lovers if they already have parents and family around to fulfill those needs.

Vortex wrote:I tried conversion therapy. 0/10 do not recommend.


Yeah that's also an important distinction.
Where OP is making arguments of availability, need, or want they're saying our sexuality is subject to change based upon available resources.

Well if that were the case then Conversion Therapy would have an overwhelming success rate seeing as it relies upon trying to change perceptions of need, want and availability byisolating people from others, applying pain through electrocution, and other methods of bullying or torture to force people to see themselves as wholly heterosexual abd reject their concious and subconcious attractions.
At 'best' they can convince someone who is vulnerable and desparate that one day they could be straight if they just try in a sort of fake it till you make it scenario. What actually happens is that the individual tortures themselves by failing to live up to the standard before the Conversion System punishes them further for their failure just love Jesus more.

Conversion Therapy does use women who are open to forming relationships with the members of the programme.
People organise social functions in an attempt to jump start heterosexual behaviour, they make every attempt to make people decide that "while gay is not okay, I would be much better off with a woman".

Guess what though. It doesn't work.
Last edited by Mawd on 20th December, 2016, 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mawd
Appearing to Disappear; Community Ambassador
 
First name: Max
Posts: 7345
Likes received: 114
Joined: 6th March, 2011, 5:37 am
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 19th December, 2016, 11:56 pm

Mawd wrote:I have contradicted what you said directly.
Homosexuality is more than just genetic, but it is fundamentally a genetic and hormonal interaction.

This is intellectual discussion. I presented an argument. You can ignore the substance but don't try and present yourself as someone who is abiding by the guidelines at the top of this page if you're going to brush aside a direct and well constructed respnose to the crux of your argument, that's just being petty.

I haven't just said homosexuality exists I'm saying why it exists, and why it clearly isnt just an element of human willfulness.

If the great question of your thread really just boils down to "why not just be with a woman though?" Then expect the simple answer: many of us don't want women, fundamentally don't feel attraction or desire to them. Many of us would rather spend our lives in relationships that are fulfilling, romantically and sexually. Women, for many homosexual men, don't fit our needs.
You may as well ask why people need friends and platonic lovers if they already have parents and family around to fulfill those needs.

Vortex wrote:I tried conversion therapy. 0/10 do not recommend.


Yeah that's also an important distinction.
Where OP is making arguments of availability, need, or want they're saying our sexuality is subject to change based upon available resources.

Well if that were the case then Conversion Therapy would have an overwhelming success rate seeing as it relies upon isolating people from others, applying pain through electrocution, and other methods of bullying or torture to force people to see themselves as wholly heterosexual abd reject their concious and subconcious attractions.
At 'best' they can convince someone who is vulnerable and desparate that one day they could be straight if they just try in a sort of fake it till you make it scenario. What actually happens is that the individual tortures themselves by failing to live up to the standard before the Conversion System punishes them further for their failure just love Jesus more.


Boom!

More jokes, you claim, to be a part of.

Anyway, this thread's over. Move along!
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby Mawd » 20th December, 2016, 12:02 am

Well have fun being a philosopher that can't argue. :dunno: :lol:

Edit: If you don't like being described as a psuedo philosopher try being less superficial :english:
Last edited by Mawd on 20th December, 2016, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mawd
Appearing to Disappear; Community Ambassador
 
First name: Max
Posts: 7345
Likes received: 114
Joined: 6th March, 2011, 5:37 am
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby m0nk3y » 20th December, 2016, 12:06 am

Mawd wrote:Well have fun being a philosopher that can't argue. :dunno: :lol:


Know the difference between my impression, and this posters.

An impression, can be metaphorically described as "like a ripple".

It's not contained to just my profile, or post, although it often spurs from it.

When he walks off like his word is hot, or, he is intelligent, double-check.

Be wise!
"I lied mistakenly."
"1 joke."
"Just a kiss."
m0nk3y
Member
 
Posts: 61
Likes received: 7
Joined: 6th November, 2016, 1:51 am

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby ConnorM » 20th December, 2016, 12:26 am

m0nk3y wrote:Anyway, this thread's over. Move along!

If the thread is over, then why would you continue to respond to it, and why would it still be in intellectual discussion? Having not been discussed with any sort of rigor, it seems hasty to declare it "over", does it not?
Image
User avatar
ConnorM
Sir Conor the Incompetent
 
Posts: 451
Likes received: 106
Joined: 14th December, 2013, 11:21 pm
Location: NY
Country: United States (us)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Re: From Homosexual to Heterosexual

Unread postby LiveDynamics98 » 20th December, 2016, 1:51 am

So if being gay is about want and availability. Why is it that a significant majority of gay people go through a phase in their lives where they do not want to be gay before coming to accept themselves, and there's even a substantial availability of opposite sex suitors.
LiveDynamics98
New Member
 
First name: Levi
Posts: 38
Joined: 12th February, 2016, 12:44 am
Country: Canada (ca)

Activity levelBased on posting activity in the past two weeks. Tier IV and above grant custom name colours in Discord.
:
Tier I
Progress to next tier:
0 / 7

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Brandwatch [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 28 guests