Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

A forum for respectful discussion & exchange of views on news, current affairs & thought-provoking topics; please read and be aware of the guidelines prior to posting.

Forum rules

Welcome to the News, Current Affairs & Debate subforum.

This forum is the place for intellectual discussions relating to news, current affairs, or philosophical & scientific debates. There are some guidelines that apply specifically to posts in this forum, of which you will be expected to have made yourself aware before participating. They are as follows:

  • Intellectually stimulating topics only. If you can't have a deep discussion about something, it does not belong here.
  • If you're going to post, have something to say. When you make a new thread, write the initial post in a way that provides an introduction to the topic and invites further discussion. You could tell us how you feel and why, but always aim for constructive responses that further a discussion about the ideas involved, rather than a simple list of people's views. (Instead of asking "Are you a vegetarian?", discuss some of the arguments involved.) This guideline likewise applies for responses to topics.
  • Write using good English. That means full sentences with proper capitalisation, punctuation, spelling and grammar. No one is perfect, though; this is not an invitation to criticise others for minor mistakes.
  • Be nice. This is a forum for rational discourse, not flame wars. No one is always right. Be respectful of other people's views and accept that we are all entitled to our own.

These guidelines will be enforced by the moderators based on their best judgement, and anyone who does not take them seriously will lose the privilege of posting here. Spammers will be banned from the entire forum.

Do you think we are taught to be straight?

Yes
26
43%
No
25
41%
I am not sure
10
16%
 
Total votes : 61

Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby M4DNESS » 8th January, 2016, 4:32 pm

I have been thinking and I am not saying this is true, but is heterosexuality a norm we are being taught/encouraged to follow since birth?

Society has this need to base ''normal'' on something and therefore many believe that heterosexuality is the norm because of the reproductive system and religion. From a very young age we are taught that a man and a woman fall in love, they get married and they have children. As soon as we are born we are assumed to be straight and being treated as such by our parents and everyone else around us. But how many times have we seen and heard people who always saw themselves as straight, suddenly catch feelings for the same sex? This is when straight people often get confused and sometimes proceed to seek help because this is not what they grew up with.

This is just a thought of mine and I would like to know what other people think. Maybe I am wrong maybe I am not. Again, I am not saying this is true, it's just something I have been thinking of lately and would like to hear others opinions on the matter.
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby shoki » 8th January, 2016, 4:41 pm

I may be biased, but I feel there's an element of bisexuality that gets repressed in a lot of people. Shame really.
Holy shit look at that fuckin hot mess.
shoki
stupid meanie doodoo head
 
Posts: 353
Joined: 18th December, 2015, 12:19 pm

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby M4DNESS » 8th January, 2016, 4:43 pm

shoki wrote:I may be biased, but I feel there's an element of bisexuality that gets repressed in a lot of people. Shame really.


I actually sometimes think that we are all born bisexual.
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Dessy » 8th January, 2016, 4:46 pm

I would say that heterosexuality is definitely encouraged and taught. Practically every week in my childhood it's find a beautiful wife/girl from random family members. In school, it's always "a boy and a girl". Two boys are always just friend. Even the very concept of a "bromance" was censored heavily to something of comedic level all the way through high school (although there were a couple "bromance" scandals happening while I was in school, one of which involved a teacher intervention :rip:)
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage


Image
User avatar
Dessy
Moderator Emeriti
 
First name: Des
Posts: 10305
Likes received: 307
Joined: 16th September, 2013, 2:02 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby muddylegs » 8th January, 2016, 4:56 pm

I strongly disagree on the point that we're all born bisexual.

If gay people are not bisexual, and ace people are not bisexual, why must straight people be? In most animal species, the reason heterosexuality is common is because it is biologically necessary for reproduction, humans included. If fluid sexuality was human nature, there would not be so much heteronormativity.

I don't disagree that a lot of people who would identify themselves as straight are bisexual to a degree, as, like you've said, there is a lot of social conditioning to lead people to have a heterosexual lifestyle, but there are enough theories for a hormonal cause of sexuality that the idea that we all share the same sexuality seems very unlikely- to say we all have fluid sexuality is as naive as to say that we choose our sexuality.

(I went kind of off topic here but it feels relevant)
User avatar
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY
 
Posts: 4500
Likes received: 140
Joined: 18th August, 2014, 1:59 pm
Location: pylon jerusalem

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby M4DNESS » 8th January, 2016, 4:57 pm

muddylegs wrote:I disagree.

If gay people are not bisexual, and ace people are not bisexual, why must straight people be? In most animal species, the reason heterosexuality is common is because it is biologically necessary for reproduction, humans included. If fluid sexuality was human nature, there would not be so much heteronormativity.

I don't disagree that a lot of people who would identify themselves as straight are bisexual to a degree, as, like you've said, there is a lot of social conditioning to lead people to have a heterosexual lifestyle, but there are enough theories for a hormonal cause of sexuality that the idea that we all share the same sexuality seems very unlikely- to say we all have fluid sexuality is as naive as to say that we choose our sexuality.


Muddy, we were saying that everyone are bisexual at birth, be it hetero, homo or bi but that maybe we are drawn to a certain gender a lot more than the other or we are drawn equally to both of them. It just so happens that everyone who are drawn to the opposite gender is being taught to only focus on them and to not think about people of the same gender as sexual partners.
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby muddylegs » 8th January, 2016, 5:09 pm

M4DNESS wrote:
muddylegs wrote:I disagree.

If gay people are not bisexual, and ace people are not bisexual, why must straight people be? In most animal species, the reason heterosexuality is common is because it is biologically necessary for reproduction, humans included. If fluid sexuality was human nature, there would not be so much heteronormativity.

I don't disagree that a lot of people who would identify themselves as straight are bisexual to a degree, as, like you've said, there is a lot of social conditioning to lead people to have a heterosexual lifestyle, but there are enough theories for a hormonal cause of sexuality that the idea that we all share the same sexuality seems very unlikely- to say we all have fluid sexuality is as naive as to say that we choose our sexuality.


Muddy, we were saying that everyone are bisexual at birth, be it hetero, homo or bi but that maybe we are drawn to a certain gender a lot more than the other or we are drawn equally to both of them. It just so happens that everyone who are drawn to the opposite gender is being taught to only focus on them and to not think about people of the same gender as sexual partners.

I totally understood what you meant, I was disagreeing with it.
User avatar
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY
 
Posts: 4500
Likes received: 140
Joined: 18th August, 2014, 1:59 pm
Location: pylon jerusalem

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Dessy » 8th January, 2016, 5:12 pm

Yeah I'm with muddy here. Maybe some of us are capable of expressing bisexual tendencies from birth, but I doubt it applies to most people.
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage


Image
User avatar
Dessy
Moderator Emeriti
 
First name: Des
Posts: 10305
Likes received: 307
Joined: 16th September, 2013, 2:02 am
Country: United States (us)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Mawd » 8th January, 2016, 5:13 pm

The behaviours are mostly innate but the self correction is taught.
I think quite a few straight people end up questioning themselves but a lot of the time it just tends up there for them. I don't think that means society 'got them' or anything I think it means that the majority of people end up dealing or wanting too much other stuff in their life to place much of a priority on a homosexual attraction. Either something like that or some other bad timing like the only dude they feel for moves away, gets serious with his partner, etc.

I think enough people have attractions to the other side that bisexuality is a kind of weak force of attraction.
There's also a case that a lot of people don't treat certain feelings seriously because of the identity they wear; which is in part a learned response to wearing that ID. Gay people are still affected by that.
Mawd
Appearing to Disappear; Community Ambassador
 
First name: Max
Posts: 7344
Likes received: 111
Joined: 6th March, 2011, 5:37 am
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Country: New Zealand (nz)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby M4DNESS » 8th January, 2016, 5:13 pm

muddylegs wrote:
M4DNESS wrote:
muddylegs wrote:I disagree.

If gay people are not bisexual, and ace people are not bisexual, why must straight people be? In most animal species, the reason heterosexuality is common is because it is biologically necessary for reproduction, humans included. If fluid sexuality was human nature, there would not be so much heteronormativity.

I don't disagree that a lot of people who would identify themselves as straight are bisexual to a degree, as, like you've said, there is a lot of social conditioning to lead people to have a heterosexual lifestyle, but there are enough theories for a hormonal cause of sexuality that the idea that we all share the same sexuality seems very unlikely- to say we all have fluid sexuality is as naive as to say that we choose our sexuality.


Muddy, we were saying that everyone are bisexual at birth, be it hetero, homo or bi but that maybe we are drawn to a certain gender a lot more than the other or we are drawn equally to both of them. It just so happens that everyone who are drawn to the opposite gender is being taught to only focus on them and to not think about people of the same gender as sexual partners.

I totally understood what you meant, I was disagreeing with it.


*Gasp* how could you :O Jokes aside, it's fine ^^
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Jacketh » 8th January, 2016, 5:19 pm

I read this on GFO recently, and I think it could be true:

René wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:
René wrote:
lar9149 wrote:You know I been wondering about this topic...because I have spoken to some people who have done drugs in that past, specially meth. And they claim while they were on meth, they would think about having sex with the same gender...and these were people who consider themselves completely straight and never taught about before until they got into meth.

So I wonder if there is some evolutionary gene deep down in us that can makes us gay or bi-curious under the right circumstances. But because society has preference towards striaghtness, this gene is suppressed unless the person has no values and doesn't care like when they are on meth.

I did come across research that shortly after the HIV epidemic the number of people considered gay in a family decreased. So they taught the HIV scare caused "the gay" gene to be suppressed. So basically what I see is an interplay of genes and environment.

Some have super strong gay genes and would be gay no matter what. Some are inbetween, in fact that is probably why more people are becoming gay now since society is "more accepting" of it. And some have a very weak gene that would only be express if they became if meth-head or some situation like that.

You're on to something there, but it's not just about "not caring" while on drugs like methamphetamine (which, incidentally, is also used occasionally in medicine in the management of conditions such as ADHD and severe obesity).

At very high dosages (far higher than those used medicinally), amphetamine-type stimulants (releasing agents of monoamine neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine) including methamphetamine tend to cause a gigantic increase in libido by disrupting the neural systems responsible for regulating it, which typically manifests in a constant state of sexual arousal and excitement about sexual activity (or, at least, situational arousability) and a wide expansion of the range of sexual interests, due to the threshold needed in order for the user to be aroused by anything in particular being reduced dramatically.

In my personal experience (not with methamphetamine but with legal compounds with the same mechanism of action), this has led to a massive increase in the number of different fetishes I've found myself turned on by while under the influence, but I've never ever been turned on by a female, even on very high doses of such stimulants. I obviously don't have a heterosexual bone in my body. :P

You're probably right in that there needs to be some element of the possibility of being sexually attracted to the unusual sex present in the individual, and it wouldn't apply to everyone.

Interestingly, I have recently learned that my dad has an absolutely tiny minute little propensity towards bisexuality, which he has never acted on or even mentioned to anyone before. I expect that applies to a lot of nominally straight people, and it is not surprising that significant levels of interest in gay sex can be elicited in such people when exposed to drugs like methamphetamine which massively increase one's sex drive.

(Sidenote: please don't use amphetamine-type stimulants for non-medical reasons — it's generally a very bad idea. :))
Image
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 10091
Likes received: 598
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Finch » 8th January, 2016, 5:35 pm

M4DNESS wrote:
shoki wrote:I may be biased, but I feel there's an element of bisexuality that gets repressed in a lot of people. Shame really.


I actually sometimes think that we are all born bisexual.

I know I'm probably wrong, but I sometimes think so too.
Sometimes I also think that it's being repressed because the media always portrays the typical, happy nuclear family, and used to never show gay couples (unless it was to pike fun at the gay community.) i think that's changing now though.
I finally found something to put here!

Image
User avatar
Finch
the mom friend
 
First name: Joseph
Posts: 2102
Likes received: 59
Joined: 29th September, 2014, 1:09 am
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Finch » 8th January, 2016, 5:39 pm

Jacketh wrote:I read this on GFO recently, and I think it could be true:

René wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:
René wrote:
lar9149 wrote:You know I been wondering about this topic...because I have spoken to some people who have done drugs in that past, specially meth. And they claim while they were on meth, they would think about having sex with the same gender...and these were people who consider themselves completely straight and never taught about before until they got into meth.

So I wonder if there is some evolutionary gene deep down in us that can makes us gay or bi-curious under the right circumstances. But because society has preference towards striaghtness, this gene is suppressed unless the person has no values and doesn't care like when they are on meth.

I did come across research that shortly after the HIV epidemic the number of people considered gay in a family decreased. So they taught the HIV scare caused "the gay" gene to be suppressed. So basically what I see is an interplay of genes and environment.

Some have super strong gay genes and would be gay no matter what. Some are inbetween, in fact that is probably why more people are becoming gay now since society is "more accepting" of it. And some have a very weak gene that would only be express if they became if meth-head or some situation like that.

You're on to something there, but it's not just about "not caring" while on drugs like methamphetamine (which, incidentally, is also used occasionally in medicine in the management of conditions such as ADHD and severe obesity).

At very high dosages (far higher than those used medicinally), amphetamine-type stimulants (releasing agents of monoamine neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine) including methamphetamine tend to cause a gigantic increase in libido by disrupting the neural systems responsible for regulating it, which typically manifests in a constant state of sexual arousal and excitement about sexual activity (or, at least, situational arousability) and a wide expansion of the range of sexual interests, due to the threshold needed in order for the user to be aroused by anything in particular being reduced dramatically.

In my personal experience (not with methamphetamine but with legal compounds with the same mechanism of action), this has led to a massive increase in the number of different fetishes I've found myself turned on by while under the influence, but I've never ever been turned on by a female, even on very high doses of such stimulants. I obviously don't have a heterosexual bone in my body. :P

You're probably right in that there needs to be some element of the possibility of being sexually attracted to the unusual sex present in the individual, and it wouldn't apply to everyone.

Interestingly, I have recently learned that my dad has an absolutely tiny minute little propensity towards bisexuality, which he has never acted on or even mentioned to anyone before. I expect that applies to a lot of nominally straight people, and it is not surprising that significant levels of interest in gay sex can be elicited in such people when exposed to drugs like methamphetamine which massively increase one's sex drive.

(Sidenote: please don't use amphetamine-type stimulants for non-medical reasons — it's generally a very bad idea. :))

I've thought the exact same thing. If you look at societies where homosexual acts were normal (like Ancient Greece) there were so many gay/bi people. Hell in their literature nearly every male had homosexual relationships, including their gods.
I finally found something to put here!

Image
User avatar
Finch
the mom friend
 
First name: Joseph
Posts: 2102
Likes received: 59
Joined: 29th September, 2014, 1:09 am
Location: Australia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby SpaceCat_3 » 8th January, 2016, 6:29 pm

Yes, I do feel that society is teaching people that heterosexuality is the norm but it may not be with the intent to block out the very idea of homosexuality from peoples minds. In this day and age, this behavior probably comes out due to complete obliviousness. Which in turn came from lack of exposure. Which came from people telling other people that being gay was wrong. So, at one point this was malicious but over time it just kind of became normal I guess. But with homosexuality being talked about more and more through things like marriage equality, maybe society will evolve. But I don't think that straight people are straight because somebody told them so.
Last edited by SpaceCat_3 on 9th January, 2016, 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpaceCat_3
New Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 18th December, 2015, 2:38 am
Location: Vault 111
Country: United States (us)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Dennis » 8th January, 2016, 7:23 pm

Yes being straight is the norm, no "being straight" is not something we are taught by society. I think there are some good points made here about everyone being born bisexual, and to some level I agree. But I do think that you are born straight or gay, maybe straight and gay people are all a little bisexual if under the right circumstances. If 92%(or something like this) of a country identifies as straight I think it's normal that most content we see will be straight content, when we grew up there was probably a lot less than 8% gay content but I think it's pretty good now, at least here in tha Holland. But no I dont think society teaches us how to be straight. It is however the norm.
User avatar
Dennis
Jack's creative hoe
 
Posts: 517
Joined: 22nd July, 2015, 7:32 pm

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Jacketh » 9th January, 2016, 5:27 am

Finch wrote:
Jacketh wrote:I read this on GFO recently, and I think it could be true:

René wrote:
poolerboy0077 wrote:
René wrote:
lar9149 wrote:You know I been wondering about this topic...because I have spoken to some people who have done drugs in that past, specially meth. And they claim while they were on meth, they would think about having sex with the same gender...and these were people who consider themselves completely straight and never taught about before until they got into meth.

So I wonder if there is some evolutionary gene deep down in us that can makes us gay or bi-curious under the right circumstances. But because society has preference towards striaghtness, this gene is suppressed unless the person has no values and doesn't care like when they are on meth.

I did come across research that shortly after the HIV epidemic the number of people considered gay in a family decreased. So they taught the HIV scare caused "the gay" gene to be suppressed. So basically what I see is an interplay of genes and environment.

Some have super strong gay genes and would be gay no matter what. Some are inbetween, in fact that is probably why more people are becoming gay now since society is "more accepting" of it. And some have a very weak gene that would only be express if they became if meth-head or some situation like that.

You're on to something there, but it's not just about "not caring" while on drugs like methamphetamine (which, incidentally, is also used occasionally in medicine in the management of conditions such as ADHD and severe obesity).

At very high dosages (far higher than those used medicinally), amphetamine-type stimulants (releasing agents of monoamine neurotransmitters such as dopamine and norepinephrine) including methamphetamine tend to cause a gigantic increase in libido by disrupting the neural systems responsible for regulating it, which typically manifests in a constant state of sexual arousal and excitement about sexual activity (or, at least, situational arousability) and a wide expansion of the range of sexual interests, due to the threshold needed in order for the user to be aroused by anything in particular being reduced dramatically.

In my personal experience (not with methamphetamine but with legal compounds with the same mechanism of action), this has led to a massive increase in the number of different fetishes I've found myself turned on by while under the influence, but I've never ever been turned on by a female, even on very high doses of such stimulants. I obviously don't have a heterosexual bone in my body. :P

You're probably right in that there needs to be some element of the possibility of being sexually attracted to the unusual sex present in the individual, and it wouldn't apply to everyone.

Interestingly, I have recently learned that my dad has an absolutely tiny minute little propensity towards bisexuality, which he has never acted on or even mentioned to anyone before. I expect that applies to a lot of nominally straight people, and it is not surprising that significant levels of interest in gay sex can be elicited in such people when exposed to drugs like methamphetamine which massively increase one's sex drive.

(Sidenote: please don't use amphetamine-type stimulants for non-medical reasons — it's generally a very bad idea. :))

I've thought the exact same thing. If you look at societies where homosexual acts were normal (like Ancient Greece) there were so many gay/bi people. Hell in their literature nearly every male had homosexual relationships, including their gods.


I think it will be interesting in 50 years or so, and whether or not the current period we're living in (in the West, at least) set the foundations for a growth in more LGBT people. As you
alluded to, Greece was very expressive about male homosexuality. I really think a lot of the time there just has to be the conditions for it to come out in someone.
Image
User avatar
Jacketh
Admin
 
First name: Jack
Posts: 10091
Likes received: 598
Joined: 12th June, 2012, 7:00 pm
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (gb)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby Russell » 9th January, 2016, 5:39 am

Of course it is. Perhaps not to the extent that it was in the past, but such a thing cannot be discounted. Hetronormative-ness is something ingrained in us from an early age from almost all facets of the media and social life. I remember growing up and hearing people constantly tell me how I would eventually grow up, find a nice girl, get married, have kids and settle down.

It is because of this indoctrination and the fear of persecution; the fear of being different, that many find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality. Especially after having had your life so set out for you by society, it can be frightening to stray from such a set future, into the unknown.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
--------
Death is lighter than a feather; duty heavier than a mountain.
Image
Image
User avatar
Russell
Heart of a Chilf, Soul of a Dragon
 
First name: Spaceman
Posts: 6935
Likes received: 16
Joined: 24th April, 2010, 2:45 pm
Location: Galbadia
Country: Australia (au)

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby muddylegs » 9th January, 2016, 6:00 am

Russell wrote:Of course it is. Perhaps not to the extent that it was in the past, but such a thing cannot be discounted. Hetronormative-ness is something ingrained in us from an early age from almost all facets of the media and social life. I remember growing up and hearing people constantly tell me how I would eventually grow up, find a nice girl, get married, have kids and settle down.

It is because of this indoctrination and the fear of persecution; the fear of being different, that many find it difficult to come to terms with their sexuality. Especially after having had your life so set out for you by society, it can be frightening to stray from such a set future, into the unknown.

I think the thread is more asking whether heterosexuality is caused by society, rather than whether it is taught. You'd be stupid to believe society doesn't teach you to be straight.
User avatar
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY
 
Posts: 4500
Likes received: 140
Joined: 18th August, 2014, 1:59 pm
Location: pylon jerusalem

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby muddylegs » 9th January, 2016, 6:02 am

I think the poll is a bit confusing- is it asking whether society attempts to condition us to be heterosexual, or is it asking whether we think people are only heterosexual because society tells them to be?
User avatar
muddylegs
Coca-Cola Poster BOY
 
Posts: 4500
Likes received: 140
Joined: 18th August, 2014, 1:59 pm
Location: pylon jerusalem

Re: Is ''being straight'' something you're taught by society?

Unread postby M4DNESS » 9th January, 2016, 6:57 am

muddylegs wrote:I think the poll is a bit confusing- is it asking whether society attempts to condition us to be heterosexual, or is it asking whether we think people are only heterosexual because society tells them to be?


I think it's pretty straight forward actually. Does society teach us to ''choose'' heterosexuality as the norm we all should follow from a very young age instead of letting us explore for ourselves as we grow up? Like I said before, it causes a lot of confusion amongst straight people when they suddenly catch feelings for the same sex. You then have to ''come out'' just because you don't follow the norm society created.

When it comes to sexuality growing up, it is always heterosexuality that we are exposed to and never homosexuality/bisexuality or any other existing sexuality, at least not to the same extent as heterosexuality. I am not asking if society is the reason heterosexuality exists.
Image
User avatar
M4DNESS
Eric Saade Impersonator. I will be Popular.
 
First name: Alex
Posts: 1314
Likes received: 9
Joined: 5th April, 2014, 4:25 am
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Country: Sweden (se)

Next

Recently active
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 28 guests